1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Moderator Application

Discussion in 'old mod applications' started by SuBz_XWolfX, Sep 10, 2017.

1. SuBz_XWolfX

SuBz_XWolfX New Member Staff Member

1.Your nickname Wolf
    2.Since when are you playing on the server? about a month in a half :)
    3.On which server are you playing I have played all of them but i love Sky wars and Bed wars
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server None i know all the rules and respect them!
    ------
    1.Your name Cameron, Contact me if you need my last name
    2.Age just turned 14 not to long ago hope that wont be a problem
    3.Timezone US New York Eastern Time (5:00)
    4.Game experience on the server I love it the players are nice and the game modes are so fun
    5.Knowledge of project rules I have read all of them and i respect every single one of them
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes No not really
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator I will do what ever the main mod says even if i dont 100% agree with it :)
    8.Knowledge of English language Yes
    9.Knowledge of Russian language No thats why i use the servers Translator
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations Yes, even if a player makes the situation even harder
    11.The presence of the microphone. Yes dont tend to use it much but i will use it if i have to :)
    12.Contact details My Skype is SuBz XWolfX and my Discord is SuBz XWolfX i didnt put the tag because Jonas knows it who i am on discord hopefully
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? Kinda I watched over the this server called keinnet or something about a year ago i had the privilege to mute people who were flooding and spamming but i wasnt considered a moderator i just helped admins and mods
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server? I spend about 9hrs a week on the server at most
    15.Your occupation what ever you guys want me to do :)
    16.Willingness to work hard I will work as hard as possible and do what ever my main mod says

Extra Details about me :)

I will work hard to make this server the best it can be

I am very active on this server helping people that are new to the server and report people breaking rules

I speak Perfect english and i speak some spanish not alot but some but i am still learning :)

I tend to curse but i can try my best not to in the server and in discord

So hopefully you accept me

Thank you for taking your time to read this :)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

you know you can edit your posts right?

3. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Not active or incorrect in game name was given.
    Application denied.