1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated Moderator Applications

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by McKillerYT, Sep 12, 2017.

1. McKillerYT

McKillerYT New Member

1.Your nickname:Aljo or McKillerYT or fluffy
    2.Since when are you playing on the server?last month
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf)all of them
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons)I didn't get banned yet
    ------
    1.Your name:ALjo Emmanuel
    2.Age:14
    3.Timezone:UTC+08:00 But I speak English
    4.Game experience on the server:Despite the fact i have only played for about a month i feel incline towards the community as it is very peaceful, and overall i feel i have the experience on this server and will be sure to perceive the mineland community and treat it with respect and it was nice to be part of mineland community.
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab):I am very familiar with the rules and have succeeded to memorize and understand all of the rules of mineland server.
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them):I didn't have any conflict because i'm a good dude and trusted person
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server):
    8.Knowledge of English language:i would like to consider myself as a fluent English speaker despite my age because English is my first language and i am very comfortable with the language and have a very wide vocabulary of words
    9.Knowledge of Russian language:Unfortunately I can't speak russian but I can talk by using google translator with other russian players.
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations:I can be a very patient person and in this case i will be as patient as i can, i will act mature and try to deal with things whereby both people can settle their differences on a high note.
    11.The presence of the microphone.I Have 1 but I am shy sometimes to team speak with but with chat i can't be shy
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord)Discord name:fluffle_shuffle#7159
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? I didn't become a moderator but I became a builder last time the server I played with
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server:3 to 8 hours on weekends 1 to 3 hours on weekdays
    15.Your occupationi have had no past occupations as i am in school but that doesn't mean i will not be active on this server.
    16.Willingness to work hard:Yes I'm 100% to work hard and to work give me some task that I will do In the server to observe patience and to keep up the good work.

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

No need to make it twice.

3. McKillerYT

McKillerYT New Member

4. McKillerYT

McKillerYT New Member

uhhm btw changed my mind instead of mod/moderator i changed my mind
    i will make an application about builder

5. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

In that case I wish you good luck, your applications are now "outdated"
    If you wish to reapply, wait 30days.