1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Handled Minejohann98's unban appeal.

Discussion in 'Ban appeals' started by Minejohann98, Mar 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minejohann98

Minejohann98 New Member Member

In-game name::
    Minejohann98
    Minecraft In-game Name: Minejohann98

When the punishment was issued? Today

Reason for your punishment:4.1

Have you ever been banned on Mineland Network? Yes, for the same think (fast Brige)

Why should we lift your ban? i do nothing wrong just play a normal bedwars round, fast brige and then baaam i get banned. I train like 2 years for be that good at fast brige but never get banned for that on other server so i hope u give me a chance to show other player how to fast brige and hope the learn something from me.

I play with the big ones in bedwars like Jamez and he can also prof i dont use hacks, I just beeing a lil bit good in fast briging not more.

Extra Information: If Jamez read this i wish u good luck for the next time and hope u not get banned for soemthing u not do (hope we see us again if i get unbanned!)

And also all the other players who read this have a nice day/night i wish u good luck in every game mode!!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    Spirit likes this.
  2. Minejohann98

Minejohann98 New Member Member

Minejohann98
  3. Vinko

Vinko Moder+ Staff Member

vinko
    Hey Minejohann98,
    I talked with moder who banned you, he showed me proof for your ban where you were cheating. Moder said that you won't be unbaned.
    Have a nice day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.