1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined I admit it but i cant wait 30 days due to me changing houses

Discussion in 'Ban appeals' started by PixelPlays, Sep 17, 2017.

1. PixelPlays

PixelPlays New Member

okay so i admit it i was hacking i am so sorry. But i really Need to play cause i love skywars and skyblocks and this server is so far the best cracked skyblock server i know. even skywars is awesome. but i cant wait 30 days. im sorry but ill be going to a different country and there there is lots of power cuts and bad wifi. so i have like 2-3 weeks only so can u unban me pls? i wont hack anymore pls unban me. im not threatening you but if u dont in 24 hours ill just have to forget this server and go to a worse skyblocks server. oh and i lost my luck now that i havent opened my cases daily now. but its fine but pls unban me i wont hack again. hope you can forgive me and understand. Good day and good bye.

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

I don't think that you will enjoy our skywars as much as you did when you had hacks, application denied.

3. PixelPlays

PixelPlays New Member

oh fine
    i still enjoy skywars cause i dont hack in skywars
    but pls why i really want to play skyblocks its like the best