1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Moderator Application for Mineland

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Gareth_the_Sloth, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Gareth_the_Sloth

Gareth_the_Sloth New Member

1.Your nickname: Gareth_the_Sloth

2.Since when are you playing on the server?: I have been playing on this server for a 1 week now.

3.On which server are you playing Build Battle : I play on BedWars, SkyWars Those two are the ones I mostly play while I'm on this server.

4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons): No Bans
    ------
    1.Your name: My name is Will

2.Age: 17

3.Timezone: Australian Eastern Time Zone

4.Game experience on the server: I'm getting really good at SkyWars and BedWars. I'm learning new things in both of them and having fun while doing it.

5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab): Yes, I know the rules. If I forget any, I could go check.

6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them): Nope.

7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server): I Would Never Disobey Main Mod..

8.Knowledge of English language: I have been speaking English since I was two, so I speak English very fluently.

9.Knowledge of Russian language: I do not know Russian at all, but with the translate feature, I can figure out what people are saying.

10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: I am an overall polite person and will try to be as pilote as possible...
    11.The presence of the microphone: I do not have a microphone yet.

12.Contact details (Skype,Discord): I have both, Skype and Discord. My skype is "Gareth_the_Sloth" and my discord is "WillNSW'
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers?: Yes, i have been moderator on Mineplex and a friends server.
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server: I spend about 2-7 hours on this server each day.

15.Your occupation: I am a student, I'm still in school.

16.Willingness to work hard: I will work as hard as possible...

Thank you! Please consider making me a moderator.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Application denied: lying about age.
    Begging for staff.