1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Application (sorry for wasting ur time this time i use template)

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by VideoCarper, Sep 21, 2017.

?

Will this be 100% declined

1. OFCOURSE

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. VideoCarper

VideoCarper New Member

1.Your nickname : VideoCarp
    2.Since when are you playing on the server? : well 2 months ago but i changed accounts when i bought a new account hope nothing wrong. it might be less or more im not sure before you say anything i would like to tell you that i abandon the old account im not using alts
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf) : SkyblockNEW(2)
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons) : No i've never been muted or warned or banned i never broke the rules
    1.Your name : VideoCarp
    2.Age : 9
    3.Timezone : Singapore
    4.Game experience on the server : I enjoy the server, never found a glitch so far good and i like the bedwars it is unique to collect resources
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) : i agree with the rules and i read them all
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) : no any problem with people or bugs the server is perfectly fine for me
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) : I have no problem of following sunwool (head mod i guess) or if it is not sunwool i still will follow his orders on the server
    8.Knowledge of English language : perfect not bad i can understand people
    9.Knowledge of Russian language : 0% i dont know a word of Russian sorry
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations : no problem there is nothing that will make me busy in skyblock because this is not factions where im pvping or something even if im busy i will try to answer them
    11.The presence of the microphone. : i dont think i have any problem using my microphone on discord , skype
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) : I can't but i will figure out a way to get video proof

13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? : never been a mod my first time
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server : 1-4 hours
    15.Your occupation : I wanted to be a moderator i applied and applied on a lot of servers and i always write without format now i wrote with format luckly you Might will accept the reason i want to be a staff member is i like getting away from these bug abusers or hackers (i wont ban until i get video proof on them)
    16.Willingness to work hard : i will try putting all my time on the server if possible and work hard it is fun to be honest it's quite fun to be a mod, i like helping people why not

Kind regards , VideoCarp

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

I sometimes lower our minimum age to 12 but sadly you're to young to join our team.
    Maybe when you're older!

Have a nice day!

VideoCarper likes this.
  3. VideoCarper

VideoCarper New Member

Thank you there is no problem i will just put that application at drafts when im older i will join

4. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Great to hear!
    We will be waiting :)
    You can always help us with bug reports and suggestions that you might have!