1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined i would like to become a staff membe -Arlexgaming86-

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Arlexgaming86, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Arlexgaming86

Arlexgaming86 New Member

1.Your nickname - Arlexgaming86

2.Since when are you playing on the server? - to be honest i've played on this server for almost a month

3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf) - i'm currently playing on bedwars, and i really like the game mechanics

4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons) - never, i like fair play
    ------
    1.Your name - Alessandro Noci

2.Age - 16

3.Timezone - europe zone (specifically italy)

4.Game experience on the server - i've enjoied my permanence so far, and i'm willing to help so other people will be able to enjoy their time even more than i did

5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) - good knowledge

6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) - i haven't got any issues with staff or other players

7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) - i am ready to do what it's
    needed to fix eventual flaws, and i'm really hyped about having a chance to help the main moderator

8.Knowledge of English language - right now i have almost a C1 level

9.Knowledge of Russian language - not really much, only insults XD

10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations - i'm taking this application because of this XD, i like helping the ones in need and i'm confident that i'll be able to deal with toxic players politely

11.The presence of the microphone. - i have one.... it's not top quality but at least it works properly

12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) - discord (Sans the skeleton #7293)

13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? - no, this is the my first time candidating

14.The amount of time you can spend on the server - around 2/3 hours a day

15.Your occupation - I'm in the third year of high school

16.Willingness to work hard - i want to learn how to be a good moderator and make the server even better of what is now; most of all i would like to ban bedwars hackers. I like how the minigame is structured and these people ruin it.

( i usually say i'm 18 because there's an age limit on most websites like this, but i'm actually 16 )

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  2. SuBz_XWolfX

SuBz_XWolfX New Member Staff Member

I think they arent looking for people in the timezone your in but if they are any time soon you have a good shot at being a mod, keep up the good work

3. Arlexgaming86

Arlexgaming86 New Member

i hope the timezone won't be so big of a deal. thanks for the support

JonasTD likes this.
  4. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Please don't act like a staff member ;)

5. SuBz_XWolfX

SuBz_XWolfX New Member Staff Member

Wasnt really trying to i just saw that you had alot of people pending because of the timezone so i wanted to give him a heads up, sorry though anyways :)

6. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Due to the fact that we have quite a few mods in your timezone and that you won't be super active (completly understandable) I've decided to decline this application.