1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Moderator Application by Kiyan

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Kiyannnn, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Kiyannnn

Kiyannnn New Member

1.Your nickname: Kiyan
    2.Since when are you playing on the server?: I started playing Mineland just Yesterday
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf): None, I play on Skywars and Bedwars
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons): Nope, nor never I have ever been warned on other Servers

1.Your name: Estanislao Delariarte (Strange Name huh?)
    2.Age: 14 (But I'm Mentally 15, :D)
    3.Timezone: Philippines Standard Time UTC+08:00
    4.Game experience on the server: I've played Skywars and Bedwars. I noticed that there's lacking of many players. I might find out a solution to this Problem
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab): I've read the Rules, and I can assure you, I will violate none of them all
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them): I've never had any Conflict Situations in the Server.
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server): Whomever is the Main Moderator in the Server, I will follow his/her orders.
    8.Knowledge of English language: I've been speaking in English since I was 8 Years Old. So, In General, I've been speaking English Language for 6 Years now.
    9.Knowledge of Russian language: I absolutely don't understand a single Russian Word, Even the Basics, But I would love to learn the Russian Language. To me, learning new languages from other Countries is Exciting!
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations:Violence is an unnecessary, It was/is/will never (be) an Answer to any Situations
    11.The presence of the microphone: I don't have a Microphone, I'm just using my Laptop, :D.
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord): I don't have Skype, But I have Discord, It's xKiyan#9370
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers?: Well, technically no, But I was a Staff-In-Trainee in the Lifeboat Network, It's a server in the Minecraft Pocket Edition, but I resigned right away. Reasons are because of the School Related Stuff.
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server: On Weekdays, Approximately about 4 Hours, and on Weekends, About 8-10 Hours.
    15.Your occupation: None, still studying
    16.Willingness to work hard: I would love, to participate on improving the Mineland Network. I would give all my Knowledge to make Mineland a better place for Newcomers and also, The Old Players

2. Kiyannnn

Kiyannnn New Member

On the Pending Side, not gonna complain, I just hope you guys will accept me to be a part of your team, :D

3. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

You were asked a few questions, please answer them and we can continue :)

4. SuBz_XWolfX

SuBz_XWolfX New Member Staff Member

Active, seems chill, although you have only been playing on the server for about 6 days, but we need more people like you keep being active hopefully Jonas accepts you..... Psst if you havent joined the discord yet join

5. Kiyannnn

Kiyannnn New Member

I'm always online, the only time I will be not be active is because of school or busy, . Anyways, thanks for that kind response,

6. Kiyannnn

Kiyannnn New Member

Kinda messed up with The Punctuation Marks there, :D

7. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

You had a good start but then gave up on being active :( Application denied. Re-apply in 30days.

8. Kiyannnn

Kiyannnn New Member

Damn it, I was online, but I wasn't playing Minecraft because I was busy studying for my exams, ;-;

9. JonasTD

Good luck with your exams!

10. Kiyannnn

Kiyannnn New Member

Thanks, I needed that, :D