1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined SethN16's Aplication for Moderator Rank

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Matas, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Matas

Matas New Member

1.Your name:SethN16
    2.Age:13 about 2 be 14
    3.Timezone:Lithuania (Vilnius)
    4.Game experience on the server:i have played on your server for like 4months and saw a lot of hackers that i realy want to punish :)
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) 80%
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) I had been banned on your server for no reason but instantly i got unbanned :)
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) Yes sir Yes
    8.Knowledge of English language: 40%
    9.Knowledge of Russian language: 20%
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: Yes Sir Yes
    11.The presence of the microphone. If you are asking me for the microphone i have it
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) (discord) AKtualus#6331
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? No
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server: i can be online from Friday 2 Sundays almose all day
    15.Your occupation: None
    16.Willingness to work hard: Yes Sir Yes

Applications are checked periodically
    Requirement: Be 14+ years old.

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Sorry but your english has to be above 75% in order to be a staff that is able to communicate with the team.

3. Matas

Matas New Member

Well that's sad for me :( (i can speak english but i can't trust myself to know it that much