1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Frozedd's Staff application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Frozedd, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Frozedd

Frozedd New Member

1.Your nickname : Frozedd
    2.Since when are you playing on the server? Since 2days ago.... :)
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf) I enjoyed Skywars and Prison alot, haven't got around to skyblock yet
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons) I don't
    ------
    1.Your name : Willem
    2.Age 16
    3.Timezone GMT+2
    4.Game experience on the server : I am good in the PvP games if that is what you mean? I am good at detecting hacks.
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) yes
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) I don't have them
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) I will listen to the main moderator
    8.Knowledge of English language : it is my 2nd language so yea i understand and speak it pretty well.
    9.Knowledge of Russian language : -
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations : Talking is always the best solution and I also have a job IRL where i sometimes need to listen to angry customers and its important to let them tell their story. and talk things out before it goes out of proportion
    11.The presence of the microphone. I have a microphone
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) I use discord,skype,ts Skype : Frozed.Skype (or Frozedd.skype) and Frozed#4142 is my discord name
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? Not yet, I've tried to apply for helper on the Hypixel Network countless times but I never got it.
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server it may vary from 2-6 hours
    15.Your occupation I have school and work IRL to do
    16.Willingness to work hard If i go for something i always go for the maximum effort.

Applications are checked periodically
    Requirement: Be 14+ years old.

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

:p

3. xJund

xJund The Moderator Manager Staff Member Moderator Manager Justice

I wish you luck ;)

4. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

I've sent you some questions, reply and who knows maybe we will go to the next step!

5. SuBz_XWolfX

SuBz_XWolfX New Member Staff Member

Good luck

6. JonasTD

Application denied, not active, not responding to next level of moderator trial.