1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Salvyy Moderator Applicatiom

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by salvyy, Sep 26, 2017.

1. salvyy

salvyy New Member

Hi, I'm Salvy, I've been playing on this server for about a year now and I am really enjoying it. I feel like i could add to the server to make it more fun and popular (not that isn't already) which is why I am applying for Moderator.
    Application

Name: Salvy Ganpat
    TimeZone: GMT
    Game Experience: I've been playing different games such as BedWars, SkyWars, Prison, SkyBlock Loaf and Build Battle
    Knowledge of Rules: I have prepared for this so yes i have read over the project rules about 3 times thoroughly to make sure I am familiar
    Conflict on Server: Never had any conflict on the server
    Willingness to follow instructions from Main Mod: I am completely up to the job of following any task a moderator sets me no matter how hard it is
    English Language Knowledge: Fluent In English as I am from England
    Russian Language Knowledge: I will be honest and say I am not familiar with much Russian but i know a small amount
    Willingness to talk politely in hard situations: I myself am a very calm person and if i have a person complaining or giving me a hard time I will find out the problem and try to cool the situation then I will tell the main Moderator so he can speak to that player or just leave him alone.
    Skype Details: Username Salvy The profile picture is a red Parkour shirt
    Have you been a moderator on any other servers?: In fact, I used to own a server of my own which i had to hire moderators for and i can completely understand that choosing moderators is a very tough job and I can understand if I am not chosen. I was also hired moderator for a server called The Jartex Network a year or two ago but I began thinking i needed to move on and find a good server, hense why I am applying now.
    What amount of time can you spend on the server?: I can probably spend an average of 4-5 Hours per weekday and 5-7 Hrs a day on Weekends on the server
    Willingness to work hard: I can not stress hard enough that I am a completely loyal player and I would work until my fingers fell off every day and night making Mineland an Even Better server.

Thankyou for reading my Moderator Application and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day or night and I hope you consider my Application.
    Yours,
    Salvy

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Reply to the questions I have sent you and we can continue :)

salvyy likes this.
  3. salvyy

salvyy New Member

Which questions do you mean ?

4. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

In your inbox (conversations)

5. salvyy

salvyy New Member

There is no message showing up in my conversation inbox. I hope I am not wasting your time I am extremely sorry there is nothing showing up in conversatoon inbox

6. JonasTD

No effort in being an active member, application denied.