1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Equad's moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by equad, Oct 2, 2017.

1. equad

equad New Member

1.Your nickname:equad
    2.Since when are you playing on the server?:I played on a old account about a month back give or take a little bit
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf):I like to play all of them to get a different taste of them and not stick to just one game.
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons):Nope haven't ever been punished
    ------
    1.Your name:Christian
    2.Age:14
    3.Timezone:Central Time
    4.Game experience on the server:I play quiet a lot since I got back to it on my other account and I have been enjoying every moment of the server and would like to play more often if I have time to do so.
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab):Yes I've read them so I don't get introuble
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them):I don't have issues with anyone
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server):Yes
    8.Knowledge of English language:It's my main language
    9.Knowledge of Russian language:I don't know it really at all but I can use google translate to get a idea of what is being said
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations:Yes I deal with this all the time.
    11.The presence of the microphone.:I have a phone and a mpow headset and they work ok
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord):Skype:Imabawss1 Discord:NetNobody#3451
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers?: I am currently a global moderator on a pretty big name community called Crafting Dead but I'd like to get away from it sometimes and help other communities with their issues.
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server: As much as needed but maybe 4-5 hrs
    15.Your occupation: Student,Moderator
    16.Willingness to work hard:I work hard to get to my goals so this won't be a big issue to do.

Thanks for reading my application hope you consider my application and let me help this community grow.

2. Acafaca006

Acafaca006 New Member

not bad aplication !

3. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

You have never logged in on the server or gave the wrong in-game name.