1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined My Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Dead X Spiritz, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Dead X Spiritz

Dead X Spiritz New Member

1.Your nickname DeadXSpiritz_YT
    2.Since when are you playing on the server? around 3/4 months
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf) i play in skywars bedwars and skyblock
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons) no
    ------
    1.Your name Nihaal
    2.Age 14
    3.Timezone UTC+03:00
    4.Game experience on the server a lot i have experience on tjhe server because i was playing for 3 or 4 months so i really play in that server a lot
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) i have read it all and i know ll rules and regulations and accept to folow it
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) no i dont
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) yes i whole heartedly accept to follow the rules and regulations and orders of the main mod
    8.Knowledge of English language Yes a lot
    9.Knowledge of Russian language no but might be happy to learn
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations yes i know that it is a hard job but i will accept to talk to players politely and never hurt them in any way
    11.The presence of the microphone. no but i dont talk i can type
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) Discord -> Dead X Spiritz #2363
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? no but i know a lot about being mod from my friends (whow as staff and mods)
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server 4-5 hours
    15.Your occupation im only 14
    16.Willingness to work hard yes im hard working and i will take care of the server in any way and i will be polite to fellow players and see them all as my own friends i dont like hurting peoples feeling as i truly believe this qoute ->
    They May Forget What You Said, But They Will Never Forget How You Made Them Feel
    the qoute inbold letters
    so i hope i have provided enough detail and all of this is true to the best of my knowledge and i hope this gets accepted and i undertsand if my application gets rejected
    =)

2. Acafaca006

Acafaca006 New Member

good luck !

3. Dead X Spiritz

Thank you so much kind sir...

4. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Application denied. Not active.

5. Dead X Spiritz

Understood. ill be active from now on and try hard and ill submit another application once i think im ready
    thank you

JonasTD likes this.