1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DONT READ THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Assassinx, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Assassinx

Assassinx New Member

whY ARE YOU HERE IS SAID DONT READ THIS ffine fine i see how it is
    Once upon a time i was playing minecraft and i saw a horse iT said "moooooooooooooo" and then i killed it and then it exploded then i build a house and i saw someone slepping on my bed so i decided to jump on him and he diddnt wake up so i took tnt and exploded him but still he diddnt woke up then i broke the bed and he dissapeard then i saw a sign that said "DO YOU LIKE KETCHUP!!!!!!!!!!!!" and i was playing on singelplayer so i replied with a sigh "HECK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" AND THEN THE NEXT DAY A STEVE SHOWED UP IN MY HOUSE BUT HAD WHITE EYES!!!!!!!!!!! i then saied "bhru there is something n you eye" and he said "shut up im here to kill you" and then he killed me but i was in my house so i respawned in the same place and he kept killing me and it was a endless cycle some say that its is still going on bbut
    NOBODY KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. HermanWolf

HermanWolf Resigned staff member Staff Member

I did not read I am just replying and ignoring everything that says up there. I have no clue what it says.

3. Assassinx

Assassinx New Member

Sure you did (;