1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined My Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by AndikaRahadian, Oct 5, 2017.

1. AndikaRahadian

AndikaRahadian New Member

1.Your nickname - AndikaRahadian
    2.Since when are you playing on the server? - January 2016
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf) - I play Skywars, Bedwars, and Prison.
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons) - No
    ------
    1.Your name - Andika
    2.Age - 17
    3.Timezone - Indonesia (UTC+07:00)
    4.Game experience on the server - Im so enjoying my playing time at Mineland server
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) - Yes, I've read them, so I don't get introuble.
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) - I don't have any Issues with anyone.
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) - Yes
    8.Knowledge of English language - Yea, 100%
    9.Knowledge of Russian language - I dont know it really, but i wont give up!
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations - Yes, I promise for all time
    11.The presence of the microphone. - I have a Microphone and it works correctly
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) - Discord : Andika#9302
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? - Yea, In "Azalel Nation" server, but only 2 month because Azalel Nation have some problem.
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server - 4-5 hour per day
    15.Your occupation - Student
    16.Willingness to work hard - Always, i want to participate to make server Mineland Better that other servers.

2. AndikaRahadian

AndikaRahadian New Member

Please, Accept this Moderation Application :D

3. xJund

xJund The Moderator Manager Staff Member Moderator Manager Justice

Lying on your application is a very bad thing to do. And have a very low online rate. Honesty is key

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2017
  4. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Begging, inactive, lying on application.

Application denied.