1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skywars - Important note for admins - Killaura can be misunterstood due sound lag

Discussion in 'Reports' started by HermanWolf, Oct 8, 2017.

1. HermanWolf

HermanWolf Resigned staff member Staff Member

There's sound lag, that could misunderstood as killaura, but the sound lag is proportional of the number of swings, which means that if you did 2 or 3 swings without killaura even if its lag it will sound like normal swings but delayed, but if there's killaura even it's has lag it could be sound like many hits but delayed. The sound lag could be misunderstood as killaura so caution must be taken for false reports.

Evidence:

Note: please notice the second 0:17, where there it sounds like 3 swings but nobody is there.

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

We are carefull with our punishments, most staff know how killaura sounds and looks.

HermanWolf likes this.
  3. HermanWolf

Thanks! By the way I have noticed something even weird, I think that rare noises can be from the ghost players (in spectator mode) that are trying to punch in vain, because when I was in middle of a match I started to hear those things but it was way time ahead after the last kill. I am happy that the staff really cares!

4. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Yes,
    spectators aren't placed in spectator gamemode to give less advantage to teamers.

This means they can still punch people but won't do any damage.

The punch still happend so skills and sound happens. (The skills that can be triggered do not give an advantage)

5. HermanWolf

Hey JonasTD I discovered an importan exploit, I sent you a "conversation" message, I am informing through here to make sure you read me, I don't have discord nor facebook.

JonasTD likes this.