1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skywars pelegnetz12 autoclicker

Discussion in 'Reports' started by HermanWolf, Oct 11, 2017.

1. HermanWolf

HermanWolf Resigned staff member Staff Member

Offender: pelegnetz12
    Reason: autoclicker or killaura
    Evidence:

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Sorry but that was just a bad play :) No hacks seen there

3. HermanWolf

The evidence is at minute 0:48. I wonder if that sound is because the player really clicks goddam fast? Or maybe I should use version 1.8 to avoid weird things. Or do you mind to teach me how to differentiate an auto clicker from a legit player (not sarcasm)? Please? I don't want to false report someone. Thanks and greetings.

4. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

I don't mind false reports if you thought it was a hacker :)
    I have my ways to check if sombody hacked ;)

5. HermanWolf

You seem to be very responsible and polite, administrators like you really make to stay in the server and feel like donating, a good work is always appreciated.

JonasTD likes this.
  6. JonasTD

Any player deserves to be respected no matter if they donate or not. Good to see that I do well :)

7. Hamtaro

Hamtaro New Member

Umm, this is really fishy. He is hitting WAY too fast.

8. pk_gaming757

pk_gaming757 New Member

Yes. I think as well that its an AutoClicker becouse killaura generally is automatic with aimaura and stuff. But still you can jitterclick in minecraft so im not sure. By the way can you please tell me the link for the screen recorder? Thanks

9. HermanWolf

Hello sure, the recorder is called OBS Studio (free), I suggest to use the replay buffer instead of recording the whole match, also start using it with the lowest video power settings and rise the quality little by little, this is because when I started using it, I recorded on high settings and realized that the replays appeared as frozen, due the computer ran out of memory and stopped functioning, so to avoid this start from lowest. Also when you start the program never move or change the screen of your game (Minecraft) or the video will appear as nothing but a black screen and you will only hear sound.

10. pk_gaming757

pk_gaming757 New Member

Ok thank you a lot