Anticheat

Tethered

Registered
Mineland already has a good reporting system but wouldn't it be better if there was an anticheat? Idk just saying.

takengerm

Registered
Mineland already has a good reporting system but wouldn't it be better if there was an anticheat? Idk just saying.
they can have a better anticheat , many other servers have anticheats that work with the 1.8 to 1.17.1, mineland just dont care about that stuff, if you use autoclick or some other hack in skywars and bedwars you get kicked for hacking, but if you do the same thing on anarchy ,survival, skyblocks, crative+, nothing will happen. if they would have a better anticheat they could not sell a anti-cheat program on there site so hackers can abuse it.

ImYourTheme

Staff member
Helper Core
they can have a better anticheat , many other servers have anticheats that work with the 1.8 to 1.17.1, mineland just dont care about that stuff, if you use autoclick or some other hack in skywars and bedwars you get kicked for hacking, but if you do the same thing on anarchy ,survival, skyblocks, crative+, nothing will happen. if they would have a better anticheat they could not sell a anti-cheat program on there site so hackers can abuse it.
I want to inform you that there is an anti-cheat on Mineland. Shocker? Right?

You've mentioned those few things about what the anti-cheat detects, it also detects a lot more than this and on other minigames too, some of the checks are disabled on some minigames since that minigame requires for that specific check to be turned off, but sometimes it doesn't work. The reason that Mineland even sells anti-cheat bypasses is due to the amount of bugs and false flags it does and even so the bypass is a mere puddle to what the anti-cheat itself has, it may disable a few movement checks there and that but overall it does not remove you from the anti-cheats view. Oh and not to worry, any so called "abuse" is a straight ban for cheating and a removal from the bypass list if you have ever purchased one / have a rank which has that, you'll also not be able to buy it again.

But you may ask why don't the Mineland Devs just Improve it so that there wouldn't be a need for it? Son, I want you to understand that they have a limited amount of Devs and a large amount of tasks needed to be done, from minigame / exploit fixes to releasing more content for some Mineland in general or the mingames themselves. To also hire more Devs to help them they have to speak Russian which is a requirement since all of the other Devs are Russian.

And how about "Why do other servers have better anti-cheat?" Well, that is because "their" anti-cheat is most likely a download from Spigot made to run for servers. Why doesn't Mineland get those or is their extremely outdated? As of I'm aware Mineland has their own made anti-cheat, there are a few plugins related to anti-cheat to prevent from hackers doing specific things but that shouldn't be the main issue.

TLDR: Mineland has an anti-cheat, it's buggy, Mineland Devs do work on it from time to time, other servers most likely have a Spigot download.

I don't know if I missed anything 🤔, if I did just tell me and I'll try to reply with the best I could give.

Have a nice day.
SupremGamer101 | Helper Core

DJMahirNationTV

Registered
I want to inform you that there is an anti-cheat on Mineland. Shocker? Right?

You've mentioned those few things about what the anti-cheat detects, it also detects a lot more than this and on other minigames too, some of the checks are disabled on some minigames since that minigame requires for that specific check to be turned off, but sometimes it doesn't work. The reason that Mineland even sells anti-cheat bypasses is due to the amount of bugs and false flags it does and even so the bypass is a mere puddle to what the anti-cheat itself has, it may disable a few movement checks there and that but overall it does not remove you from the anti-cheats view. Oh and not to worry, any so called "abuse" is a straight ban for cheating and a removal from the bypass list if you have ever purchased one / have a rank which has that, you'll also not be able to buy it again.

But you may ask why don't the Mineland Devs just Improve it so that there wouldn't be a need for it? Son, I want you to understand that they have a limited amount of Devs and a large amount of tasks needed to be done, from minigame / exploit fixes to releasing more content for some Mineland in general or the mingames themselves. To also hire more Devs to help them they have to speak Russian which is a requirement since all of the other Devs are Russian.

And how about "Why do other servers have better anti-cheat?" Well, that is because "their" anti-cheat is most likely a download from Spigot made to run for servers. Why doesn't Mineland get those or is their extremely outdated? As of I'm aware Mineland has their own made anti-cheat, there are a few plugins related to anti-cheat to prevent from hackers doing specific things but that shouldn't be the main issue.

TLDR: Mineland has an anti-cheat, it's buggy, Mineland Devs do work on it from time to time, other servers most likely have a Spigot download.

I don't know if I missed anything 🤔, if I did just tell me and I'll try to reply with the best I could give.

Have a nice day.
SupremGamer101 | Helper Core
What the Hell, man you are making Stories like Dhar Mann xD