Creative + • Coding • Guide to my formats.

OmgDevastation

Guide to my formats.
• On this thread I will explain how my coding formats work.
• By that I mean this stuff: {, }, (, ), if, !, // and ETC.

//
// basically means that it is a comment. Anything after // is a comment.
Example:
//This does this

So "This does this" is the comment. If I add anything after the //, it will be a comment.

{
Well, this one means pistons. An open-bracket "{" is a piston pointing at the right.
}
And this one means pistons as well. A closed-bracket "}" is a piston pointing at the left.
(
Now for "(" this is an open parenthesis that indicates a chest. So "(" is basically what a chest starts with.
If I use this on an If Statement it means that it is the condition. But if I use it on an action, it means that it is the chest. And if I use this inside the condition, it means the chest as well.

)
This is now the closed parenthesis that indicates the same thing as the open parenthesis. This is basically the end of the chest, condition or if statement.
!
This means that it is "NOT", this will only be used for If Statements
Example:
If (!(Is Player)) {
Actions...;
}

Whatever I put after the "!" it will mean not, for the example above, it will ask if the player is NOT a player. It will do the "Actions...". If it is a player then it will do nothing.

;
This means that this is the end of the action.
Example:
Player Kill Event {
Send Message Victim ("&bYou have died!");
Give Items Killer ("&bYou received an item for killing a player!");
}

It can also mean that it will continue the actions after it. (Another reason is that I use it often in Java and it is really important...(
CLICK THIS to see the example in java.))

Et43

Staff member
Guide to my formats.
• On this thread I will explain how my coding formats work.
• By that I mean this stuff: {, }, (, ), if, !, // and ETC.

//
// basically means that it is a comment. Anything after // is a comment.
Example:
//This does this

So "This does this" is the comment. If I add anything after the //, it will be a comment.

{
Well, this one means pistons. An open-bracket "{" is a piston pointing at the right.
}
And this one means pistons as well. A closed-bracket "}" is a piston pointing at the left.
(
Now for "(" this is an open parenthesis that indicates a chest. So "(" is basically what a chest starts with.
If I use this on an If Statement it means that it is the condition. But if I use it on an action, it means that it is the chest. And if I use this inside the condition, it means the chest as well.

)
This is now the closed parenthesis that indicates the same thing as the open parenthesis. This is basically the end of the chest, condition or if statement.
!
This means that it is "NOT", this will only be used for If Statements
Example:
If (!(Is Player)) {
Actions...;
}

Whatever I put after the "!" it will mean not, for the example above, it will ask if the player is NOT a player. It will do the "Actions...". If it is a player then it will do nothing.

;
This means that this is the end of the action.
Example:
Player Kill Event {
Send Message Victim ("&bYou have died!");
Give Items Killer ("&bYou received an item for killing a player!");
}

It can also mean that it will continue the actions after it. (Another reason is that I use it often in Java and it is really important...(
CLICK THIS to see the example in java.))
So im guessing that's a plugin to manage a type of monetary value that's pretty cool also good to see an other eclipse user lol