✔️Resolved Improper Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, when I was playing prison and I saw the punishment was improper, Moder3 Wrongless punished player: Skilled sooryagamer123. Reason: Advertising
punishment: block_ip for 3650 days. But Rules 2.3 advertising punishment is surppose to be ban for 7 days.

Attachments

iCherish

Justice iCherish
Staff member
Core Staff
Hey @HouYinGaming

If you read all our rules, we have rules 3.2 and 3.3. I strongly recommend reading both those rules as those will help you to better understand why that Moder issued such a long punishment for this player. For Rule 2.3, it is actually up to 14 days, but those 2 rules I mentioned earlier are the reasons why it was greatly increased. If you require more assistance, please contact us on our Discord.

Have a nice day; take care,
Justice iCherish

but 3650 divide by 7 isn't be able to result without remainder, in another words, when 7 days multiply by 2, it'll become 7 days, 14 days, 28 days, 56 days, 112 days, 224 days, 448 days, 896 days, 1792 days and if the bans continuosly being evaded, it should be 3584 days not 3650 days or even being evaded again, 7168 days ban, it nothing to 3650 days

PVPPlayer555

Moder⁺ PVPPlayer555
Staff member
Greetings @DEATHToHackers,

The maximum punishment that can be give to any player on our server is 3650d. Your math is correct however, we cannot go any higher than 3650d. It is the limit and the maximum punishment. Hope you understand now. Thank you for giving us this math lesson.

Have a great day ahead,
PVPPlayer555 | Moder³

Status
Not open for further replies.