📌Important Introduction Tips!

alissaxo

Staff member
logo_small.png

Introduction.

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Mineland Network Forum/ Community page! We are glad that you decided to become a part of our family!

This thread is dedicated for people who are new to our community or people who have yet to introduce themselves. If you are new in this forum and want to introduce yourself, don't forget to check these tips! The purpose of this thread is to give you some tips on how to make an introduction so we can get to know you better!

Don't forget to be yourself! These tips i'm giving to you are just guidelines.

Tips on how to introduce yourself.

Introduction : State your name, Say any nicknames you have or what you would like to be called. Say what you want to do here, tell what you expect. Don't forget to use the correct grammar, this makes a good impression.
Structure : Tell us about you,
  • Say what your favorite mini-game is.
  • Tell us what music you like.
  • Tell us what your favorite color is.
  • Tell us 5 (Or more) interesting facts about yourself.
  • Be yourself.
  • View other players introductions before you make yours and see how other people made their introduction and then decide how you want to make yours.
  • Tell us what makes you unique.
  • Say your favorite foods.
  • Crack a joke (Appropriate ones however).
  • Tell us if you have any talents.
  • Do you have any hobbies? You could share them.
  • Favorite movie?
  • Favorite Television show?
  • What's your biggest pet peeve?

Final : Make a polite phrase, write a final joke or just say goodbye. Say anything you want, but don't forget to be polite!

What you should not do when introducing yourself.
  • Do not advertise your YouTube channel or your website, if you do, the members will think they are here just to advertise, and that's not cool.
  • Do not write all your text in the same paragraph, this makes your thread look boring and disorganized.
  • Do not ask for your opinion about your profile picture or IGN, this isn't the right place. Like i said before, never use incorrect grammar, use correct grammar, this causes a good impression.
  • Never include too much personal information.
  • Anything that breaks the general server rules, The rules can be found here, Forum Rules | Server Rules.
Why should you make an introduction.
You should make an introduction because, well, We would like to get to know you! It also gives you an opportunity to make new friends and meet new people. Furthermore, you can get two points ( First Message and Somebody Likes You)! What are you waiting for? Introduce yourself!

I hope this thread has helped you figure out what you might want to include in your introduction! ❤️

But, remember to be
Unique! By this I mean make it your own style, again these tips i'm giving to you are just guidelines.

That's about all, feel free to ask any questions (within reason) on our discord. Hope to see you all around. If you made it this far, thanks for reading and your time, later!

Announcements
Donate
Guides
Report Bugs

Vote Links

Discord
Facebook
Instagram
VK
Youtube

Sincerely,

~Alissaxo