❓Help Is there a way to set areas to liquids (water, lava) using code?

ZgameZ129

Registered
Is there a way to set large areas to liquids like water or lava, using code, without worldedit or anything. If there isn't, i'd like this kind of feature to be in creative+ as it saves a lot of work.

CuteLasagna

Registered
Maybe try using Fill Area (Game Action, Block Manipulation) and use Water/Lava Bucket as the "block" to fill the area with.

Ezolile

Registered
If you have room where to place some hidden lava or water you could use Copy blocks. It will copy source blocks and non-source blocks. Source blocks will not flow to neighboring blocks unless you place some solid block next to it (you could destroy them after).
Use loop to repeat it more times and Set var>Set values at location to auto change locations

And also I have one crazy idea with dispensers but I have Gamer rank so I can't try it out.
It also involves loop and set values at location.

ZgameZ129

Registered
If you have room where to place some hidden lava or water you could use Copy blocks. It will copy source blocks and non-source blocks. Source blocks will not flow to neighboring blocks unless you place some solid block next to it (you could destroy them after).
Use loop to repeat it more times and Set var>Set values at location to auto change locations

And also I have one crazy idea with dispensers but I have Gamer rank so I can't try it out.
It also involves loop and set values at location.
Hmm.. good idea I will try it.

Ezolile

Registered
Hmm.. good idea I will try it.
If you need any assistance fell free to msg me. Also i have tried today to place water with coded world edit (fill area command) and it works but in smaller areas. Not sure exactly about size i was in hurry so i did couple smaller areas to fill it up.