Is this guy really a staff member or just a bad troll?

zXonix

Registered
I found on a very late time a player with the name "Miltopr", a level 5 player that said after the first UHC 1v1 that I hack. Well I often get that to hear because of my w-tap technique and butterfly clicking but his movements were clearly hacks! I first just challengend him because he made fun of other players but after he won he also threatens me with a warning (out of 3). I also recorded the last 5 minutes of it and showed that he cleary hacked and threatend me (and a bunch of other players). After this video screenshots won`t be needed. Last words: Sorry because of my bad english... ^^:

เผบ ๐“ฒ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ เผป

๐‘€๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’พ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ
Staff member
Mineland Manager
Core Staff
Hello @zXonix

Staff members can be identified by their rank before their name. Players without a rank before their name are NOT staff members. Donator ranked players are also NOT staff members, you may type /donate and all those ranks you see are not staff members (Gamer to Imperator).
In any case if someone is impersonating a staff member, please report them with the feature /report. (/report username reason).

Best regards,
Justice iCherish

iRexu_

Registered
I found on a very late time a player with the name "Miltopr", a level 5 player that said after the first UHC 1v1 that I hack. Well I often get that to hear because of my w-tap technique and butterfly clicking but his movements were clearly hacks! I first just challengend him because he made fun of other players but after he won he also threatens me with a warning (out of 3). I also recorded the last 5 minutes of it and showed that he cleary hacked and threatend me (and a bunch of other players). After this video screenshots won`t be needed. Last words: Sorry because of my bad english... ^^:

it puts a smile in my face when i see people using 1.8, pvp texture packs and actual skills

zXonix

Registered
Hello @zXonix

Staff members can be identified by their rank before their name. Players without a rank before their name are NOT staff members. Donator ranked players are also NOT staff members, you may type /donate and all those ranks you see are not staff members (Gamer to Imperator).
In any case if someone is impersonating a staff member, please report them with the feature /report. (/report username reason).

Best regards,
Justice iCherish
Thank you! ^^ I also was sure about this but then I got into thinking... Players like he can scare other ones and that isn`t really good. But thanks for your answer!