moder make a (Imperator people) not play mineland forever and they think this is a good things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefox0108

my friends xfox_yttt did't ban/mute other people,she just warned them and got banned 4d for 10.2 abuse of power and she not play mineland forever because not reason to banned xfox_yttt .U let him not play mineland forever and u think this a happy things? do u know what is the rules about? i'm not saying about other moders , i'm saying a moders banned him,( are u think this a a nice things to no reason banned xfox_yttt ? ) and waste her money to become Imperator , is this is your purpose?

ImYourTheme

Staff member
Helper Core
my friends xfox_yttt did't ban/mute other people,she just warned them and got banned 4d for 10.2 abuse of power and she not play mineland forever because not reason to banned xfox_yttt .U let him not play mineland forever and u think this a happy things? do u know what is the rules about? i'm not saying about other moders , i'm saying a moders banned him,( are u think this a a nice things to no reason banned xfox_yttt ? ) and waste her money to become Imperator , is this is your purpose?
Ikr dude, one time I warned someone and they banned me because the reason I gave was wrong. Can you believe it? Just because someone has Imperator doesn't mean they have the rights to warn for whatever and think it will be accepted because it's somewhat equal to that rule. Also, if your friend has moderation powers does not mean they're forced to do moderator work and if they have read the rules / guide for helpers, support and Imperators they should have known that the use of moderator powers have a strict punishment for this. Getting a punishment for this is simple as messing up by adding an extra unwanted character / one letter being in capital where it shouldn't. Your friend should have known the risk of issuing a punishment before making any such actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.