Sugar's Introduction

hazelsugar

Staff member
Hiii, well I guess it´s time for me to do my introduction. I will give you a sneak peek of who I am and what do I do,

To start I identify myself as she/her. My life has always been a bit different from the ordinary. Since I was little I loved to do sports and everything that is related to exercise. I was the one that would try to beat the boys when we ran in PE class, and wouldn't let anyone even make fun of me.

Like I mentioned sports are my thing, and I have been playing tennis all of my life. When I got to the 8th grade I made a big decision about my life, I left all my friends, the music course I was taking, all that school life and environment that it has, and went to have classes online. I would have 5h of practice per day 4 times a week. Although this happened I kept meeting with my friends, and when I got older I started to go out at night and tried to have the closest to an ordinary life that I could.

Apart from that, I absolutely love music, I play the piano and guitar, and music's pretty much what keeps me on track these days. I skate when I can, also love Minecraft (who doesn't) and I am crazy for everything related to Disney.

Some people ask me why Sugar as a nick, I will leave that for you to wonder why.
sugar_pt.png

Cyaa,

sugar_pt

Attachments

Last edited:

Ghostex7536

oo love the introduction!! I bet you play music really well. Glad you could still hang out with your friends through everything. Good luck with tennis !!!

iCherish

Justice iCherish
Staff member
Core Staff
sheesh! amazing introduction! thanks for the intro, now i know you a little more :p
don't forget, you're pretty & super cool! <3

~ love, cher

PVPPlayer555

Moder⁺ PVPPlayer555
Staff member
Hiii, well I guess it´s time for me to do my introduction. I will give you a sneak peek of who I am and what do I do,

To start I identify myself as she/her. My life has always been a bit different from the ordinary. Since I was little I loved to do sports and everything that is related to exercise. I was the one that would try to beat the boys when we ran in PE class, and wouldn't let anyone even make fun of me.

Like I mentioned sports are my thing, and I have been playing tennis all of my life. When I got to the 8th grade I made a big decision about my life, I left all my friends, the music course I was taking, all that school life and environment that it has, and went to have classes online. I would have 5h of practice per day 4 times a week. Although this happened I kept meeting with my friends, and when I got older I started to go out at night and tried to have the closest to an ordinary life that I could.

Apart from that, I absolutely love music, I play the piano and guitar, and music's pretty much what keeps me on track these days. I skate when I can, also love Minecraft (who doesn't) and I am crazy for everything related to Disney.

Some people ask me why Sugar as a nick, I will leave that for you to wonder why.
sugar_pt.png

Cyaa,

sugar_pt
Imagine doing exercise 😔

hazelsugar

Staff member
sheesh! amazing introduction! thanks for the intro, now i know you a little more :p
don't forget, you're pretty & super cool! <3

~ love, cher
Girl, I wont take those words unless you accept that you are pretty and coot too

nepptunes

Wait, sugar_pt arent you the owner of warp SUGAR and warp BOOKS. nice
but why the introductions is kinda late
and yah im gonna spend the rest of the day being sherlock to find what your name means LOL

hazelsugar

Staff member
Wait, sugar_pt arent you the owner of warp SUGAR and warp BOOKS. nice
but why the introductions is kinda late
and yah im gonna spend the rest of the day being sherlock to find what your name means LOL
Yep I am the owner of those cool warps. I don't know why but the other day I was feeling like doing the intro so yeah. And good luck finding out why my nick is sugar, I think only 4 or 5 players know hehe

nepptunes

Yep I am the owner of those cool warps. I don't know why but the other day I was feeling like doing the intro so yeah. And good luck finding out why my nick is sugar, I think only 4 or 5 players know hehe
So my deductions say that you were hungry when you made the username right?
Im gonna change my nickname to SHERLOCK HOLMES