Want to learn Coding in English?? Check the thread:

What is you Rank on Server?

• Всего проголосовало

RHS0308

Участник
21 Сентябрь 2020
Hello Buddies,
I know you all are here to learn Coding in Creative + or just check it out.
I think I can help you with Creative + Codings ... I have a YouTube Channel where I keep uploading videos for learners ..
If you want to search for my channel you can just type "# RHS0308" in YouTube Search Bar. I upload videos on how to code ... I have 2 kind of playlists ..
(i) Basic Coding Lessons
(ii) Advanced Coding Lessons

If you want to learn any other thing in Codings, then you can Reply in this thread itself or you can DM me on Discord on RHS0308 # 1194.

And also I am currently working on the channel. So the videos are taking a bit more time to make. Some of the upcoming videos are:
-How to code World Edit
-How to add Prefix in a Name in Chat (Not to violate the Server Rule) (Just to teach them)
And you can suggest some more of them ..

Also, I am working on a great project where I need some builders and Coders ..
To give your name to join the project, answer these questions:
(1) Name on Server
(2) Rank on Server
(3) Apply for Builder or Coder
(4) How well you know your work ?? May it be Build or Coding ... Give yourself rating from 5 ... Write like (* / 5)
"*" is your Score.
(5) Do you know English well ??

And you have to send this form in the reply of this thread.

I will reply if you are [Appointed] or [Denied]

Link to my YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UC0Vt57LAzazWfWufn9xHokg

And please don't forget to leave a Suggestion about my channel if you like it. It really helps me improve and motivates me to make more of such videos.

Sidelnikov

Летописец
5 Август 2020
Hello Buddies,
I think I can help you with Creative + Codings ... I have a YouTube Channel where I keep uploading videos for learners ..
If you want to search for my channel you can just type "# RHS0308" in YouTube Search Bar. I upload videos on how to code ... I have 2 kind of playlists ..
(i) Basic Coding Lessons

If you want to learn any other thing in Codings, then you can Reply in this thread itself or you can DM me on Discord on RHS0308 # 1194.

And also I am currently working on the channel. So the videos are taking a bit more time to make. Some of the upcoming videos are:
-How to code World Edit
-How to add Prefix in a Name in Chat (Not to violate the Server Rule) (Just to teach them)

(1) Name on Server
(2) Rank on Server
(4) How well you know your work ?? May it be Build or Coding ... Give yourself rating from 5 ... Write like (* / 5)
"*" is your Score.

And please don't forget to leave a Suggestion about my channel if you like it. It really helps me improve and motivates me to make more of such videos.
u can write in eng forum

_C_o_d_e_r_

Местный
26 Февраль 2021
Hello Buddies,
(i) Basic Coding Lessons

-How to code World Edit

(1) Name on Server
(2) Rank on Server
"*" is your Score.

u can write it in ENG forum