Al3mm Ban Appeal

User Name: Al3mm

In-Game Name: Al3mm

Ban Reason: Rule 3.8 -Bypassing Ban @

Why should we unban you? User Name: Al3mm

In-Game Name: Al3mm

Ban Reason: Rule 3.8 -Bypassing Ban @

Why should we unban you? I don t want to write a lot because i did times ago.
Hello Mineland Support, Hope you have a Great Day, Look I love your server so much the only server i was playing on was yours (Mineland) i even bought ranks and cases, and i will still buy even more, but iam facing an issue, so about 2 weeks ago i got banned for hacking and i know i shoud not do that and i learned my mistake, and got banned for 30 days without an @, so i bought the unban thing, and everything went fine, 1 or 2 days later i was playing Survival and building my base in rtp and everything was going fine, suddenely i got banned for 120 days saying bypassing ban @, you can check your logs i bought an unban an the day later i got banned for bypassing it please help me Mineland Support I really really will apreciate and i learnt my mistake, and you can also check that i was active in your server everyday for maybe 3-5 hours daily please help me and thank you for all of your support and effort to your players.

Proof: Sorry no proof, because everything happened suddenly, but you can check your logs system

Have You Read The Rules? Yes, And I promise this problem will not ever be repeated again.This text will be hidden

Proof: Click Here

Have you read the rules? Yes

Greetings @Al3mm,

Apologies for the late reply. Upon looking into your ban, we deem the proof valid, I’d recommend reading the rules as to avoid violating the same rule again.

Ban appeal denied.
Regards,
FireGamer1233 | Moder⁺