HELP Ban apeals

How long does it take for a ban apeal to be responded?

thanks

2 Likes

Usually its within 7 days but it may take some more time as moders are busy doing other stuff too :smiley:

2 Likes

Its been more than 7 days now :confused:

1 Like

Hello there,

Forums at the moment is having issues and the moderators aren’t able to answer appeals nor reports.
Please wait till the issues are fixed.

2 Likes

Please tell why i am banned it shows i did cheating but really i did not did anything just i was making my game in mineland server
my mineland user name is TheFlyBoi
please reply fast

1 Like

===========================================================================
Hi mineland moderators, Greetings from me. I just wanted to appeal for my unban, its been 30 days and I am banned.
The reason: cheating
I just wanna say that I didn’t cheat and I got banned this was because I just lagged back in skywars and its not my problem, I play in 1.17.1 which is very laggy and its the reason which caused my ban to occur.
The proof

At end I would like to say that please I love mineland network alot so plz do unban me its been a long time since I didn’t play on mineland :cry::cry::sob::sob:. And the thing- I got banned for no reason, I cannot endure it :frowning: . Have a nice day and stay home stay safe from covid-19​:mask::mask:

3 Likes

Umh has it bean fixed it?
:smiley:

1 Like

The forums are still having minor issues, we are getting closer to finishing everything but determining when all will be fixed is unknown. Please have patience.

1 Like

Hi mineland moderators! I was a band because: cheat. I wasn’t cheating. I don’t know why you banned me from your server but i just want you to an ban me or at least explain more why i am band.

1 Like

Make a ban appeal bro

2 Likes

i didn’t hack but why i get banned pls reply

1 Like

me too i’m just like playing a game then just get banned with no reason just say rule 4.1 cheating i didn’t even hack

2 Likes

i just ask a moderator did u banned a guy 30 days? and i just got banned is this why i get ban?

1 Like

hello i am appealing for my cousin actually his user is CringeGamerYT he said that he got banned for multi accounting and it was a false ban he cant either report on forums because he does not have an gmail he wants me to report on forums and make him unbanned can u please unban my cousin, if he is unbanned please send an message to me on discord Firestorm5783#9903 just sent an request

1 Like

Me too i swear i never cheat and i hope i get help my user name is Himawari_12

Hello! Today I played on skyblock. But I get banned.
The reason: nickname 1.1
I have this nick 2 years and thats not a insult nick. I don`t offend enyone! I just played and survived on island!
Pls make unban :pensive:

what is your nickname ??

Mineland is having so much issues related to bans
Moderators ban people instantly without thinking what is the real matter
Also, sometime you get direct ban for 9.2 but you didn’t get warnings this is a serious matter
Also some mods don’t unban you when you are not guilty

Dear All viewers and readers,

The bans issued by our moderators are done with a purpose when players start to break the rules.
Also, a ban or mute can be issued without a warning from the moderators in accordance to Rule 9.3 which states:

Furthermore, all moderator bans require proof to be collected which would be reviewed to indicate if a ban is valid or invalid.

If you think the ban issued to you is invalid, please write a ban appeal on forums where it would be reviewed and answered within a week maximum. A link has been provided to the ban appeals section:

I hope this answered any queries or misinterpretations you all may have and i wish you all a good day!

CookieDragon32 | Justice