M4x_FX's Ban Appeal

User Name: M4x_FX

In-Game Name: M4x_FX

Ban Reason: 2.2 - Misleading

Why should we unban you? I was testing some mods but i got bored then i try to join the server and i see i got banned for 2.2 , i don’t know what i do , i just connected some hour ago to take my daily reward and chat with people , i know 2.2 is related to fake ban message , but it’s been a long time since i don’t do this again , i stop do it because it was annoying and not fun , so i don’t know what i do , all the day i was testing mods and making SFM animation i just play Mineland Network for chating and took my daily reward but not more , i mean , i don’t know is the ban is related to the day i got banned or a previous day , but maybe the moder who ban me make an error , i don’t know , i’m confused , if any moder can help me on what i do ? thank you !

M4x_FX | Youtube

Proof: Click Here

Have you read the rules? Yes

Dear @M4x_FX,

Sending fake punishments from a fake moderator is considered a violation regardless if it was for testing or not, therefore, i deem your punishment valid. Kindly read the rules and avoid such punishments being issued to you in the future.

Have a nice day,
Youarefat_ | Moder⁺