Opgamer's Ban Appeal

User Name: Opgamer

In-Game Name: opgamerXYT

Ban Reason: Rule 9.2 - Abuse of power

Why should we unban you? Hello,/good evening to the moderator reviewing this case,

So, as you all know we join the mineland server to play so that is what I was doing. But, suddenly a player started doing suspicious activity like more cps than usual. So, after turning on my cheat detector it was found that he was using hacks. So, being a good imperator I recorded some games of me and him playing. And banned him for cheating. But, when I reported him I used my shorts recording so after some time it was denied and I got banned for ‘9.2’. I don’t think it is my fault I have some more proof against that player and if moderators wish I can send them here. Nevertheless, If it is my mistake I apologize for the inconvenience.
Proof i sent in the reporting section: 3.1 - cheating - YouTube

Thank you and have a nice day ahead :slight_smile:

Peace out
opgamerXYT | Imperator

Proof: Click Here

Have you read the rules? Yes

Edit: (Do note: If unban is still not possible i will requst a ban time reduction)

See people also thinks that he was hacking
Screenshot_20221208-140512

Dear @Opgamer,

After reviewing your case and the evidence provided, unfortunately the punishment issued to you is valid. The reason being, although they have been some indication of the player hacking, there was a bit of lag in the footage provided. Also the player’s ping was not displayed which makes it difficult to determine if the player was lagging or if they were hacking. From this we determined that the proof was too short or insufficient, I hope you understand.

My apologies for the delayed response and I wish you a good day
CookieDragon32 | Justice