Auction HOUSE 🥱

Aalus

Big Bandar
I've been asking this question since ages, is there any player who knows how to code auction house? @deefer dk how to code it so he always says "It's too lengthy, I don't want to waste my time coding it" Lmao.

Hayden

I've been asking this question since ages, is there any player who knows how to code auction house? @deefer dk how to code it so he always says "It's too lengthy, I don't want to waste my time coding it" Lmao.
array and a function that simplifies it by 45s, limit the overflow to 405 items listed, which shall allow 9 seperate auction page. So items 1-45 in a page will be list items, which you can store in an array "%listed_items%". Using the same element, or item name ids, you can set it up so that each array has the same value. So, an exmple would be Item 1 in gui 2, or item 46 of the array (you need overflow arrays to account for the 2048 data limit), this will mean that Element 46 of the Sellers array, prices array, ACTUAL ITEM VAR array, original item data array, etc will be pulled. I have done this code before, but I no longer have it. I used this code.
>>>> LOOP:
So, for refresh you can run a loop that constantly pulls this data from the arrays then sets the item, or updates it. Checking if {bought::%element%} is true.
______
So the code would be more like:

YAML:
command /ah [<text>] [<text>] [<text>]:
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is "list":
            function(@gui)[@10]
        else if arg-1 is "sell":
            if player holding air:
                send "&cYou can't sell nothing ;)"
            else:
                if arg-2 i not set:
                    send "&cYou did not specify a price"
                else:
                    set {_price} to arg-2 parsed as number
                    if {_price} is more than 0:
                        add "%arg-2%" to "{prices::*}"
                        add "player's tool" to {list::*}
                        remove player's tool from inventory
# Just an idea of what it would look like to list items to AH
                    else:
                        send "Invalid price, must be over 0"

Hayden

@aalus_1 what is theme creator
a theme creator usually involves intercepting said messages to allow for a certain set of colours or better customization. An example would be going to essentialsX (the plugin)'s messages., then running an external, or internal script to modify them, instead of changing the properties

Aalus

Big Bandar
a theme creator usually involves intercepting said messages to allow for a certain set of colours or better customization. An example would be going to essentialsX (the plugin)'s messages., then running an external, or internal script to modify them, instead of changing the properties
L aalus i told you
Told what?

Hayden

how to get the theme creator tag @aalus_1
@Premier Proximus
Theme creator tag, or theme co-creator / subject poster tag is obtained, only in a thread a user has started,
an example would be me getting theme co-creator tag in my post of offline variable handler, this is because
I was the one who made the post in this topic, not anyone else.

It is easy to confuse this tag for the user-support, which does not exist. So, in posts made by you, you will obtain this tag.

This tag allows for me and others, who reply to forum pages to know who we need to help in certain events, such as this one.
In short terms, this tag is useless and does nothing

veddnt

learn how to use arrays, variables, recursive function. Most important is to use your brain if you have.