_igot

Time has come, to say goodbye to minecraft, moreover the whole internet. I'm leaving for 2 years, to focus on my studies. I know most of you really dont care, go ahead, comment 'who asked'. It doesn't bother me.
To most of you people, i was some random guy who said 'ok' in cc sometimes or someone who said some 'stuff' to you in /msg. But for those who got to know me better and were an actual good friend, I thank you.
How was mineland? Both horrible and amazing, even thought it is nowhere as fun as it was in the past 2 years. The lack of updates, the more pay-to-win parts and the bugs ruined it. I'll be back in 2025, that is if mineland isnt dead..
Mainly, I'm grateful i met the following:
  • HalidYTs [The best friend I've ever had online, good luck with /ad wsr]
  • Turbo_YX_work [Amazing guy, somehow gets 50cps]
  • ArTomix_73 [Very good builder, rip /ad gaem]
  • Anjanaseshan [You won't find anyone nicer and kinder than him, quit for the same reason i did]
  • GamingFrazix [Helped me get into coding, thank you]
  • Atishay321 [Goofy guy, quit for the same reason i did]
  • OoOoOoOoOHAW [We legit shared the same braincells]
As for my games, both opened and unfinished, [/ad kbp, /ad pkv, /ad hexgames, /ad recordurself] they are all in the hands of halid, up to him if he wants to update them. [dont count on it] Just gotta hope mineland doesnt reset them again because of a silly little bug.
Mineland has been, quite the journey. Met lots of amazing people here, and some, not so amazing. Rest in peace, Bridges.
Well, that's really it. Also, TamGazGamer, you're trash, so is simon_says.
Farewell.

Ezolile

👋 goodbye. Study hard and come back to us as developer to fix everything what is wrong (you will have to learn Russian btw;)).
Best wishes from Ezolile.

Mope222

Time has come, to say goodbye to minecraft, moreover the whole internet. I'm leaving for 2 years, to focus on my studies. I know most of you really dont care, go ahead, comment 'who asked'. It doesn't bother me.
To most of you people, i was some random guy who said 'ok' in cc sometimes or someone who said some 'stuff' to you in /msg. But for those who got to know me better and were an actual good friend, I thank you.
How was mineland? Both horrible and amazing, even thought it is nowhere as fun as it was in the past 2 years. The lack of updates, the more pay-to-win parts and the bugs ruined it. I'll be back in 2025, that is if mineland isnt dead..
  • Anjanaseshan [You won't find anyone nicer and kinder than him, quit for the same reason i did]
As for my games, both opened and unfinished, [/ad kbp, /ad pkv, /ad hexgames, /ad recordurself] they are all in the hands of halid, up to him if he wants to update them. [dont count on it] Just gotta hope mineland doesnt reset them again because of a silly little bug.
Mineland has been, quite the journey. Met lots of amazing people here, and some, not so amazing. Rest in peace, Bridges.
Farewell.
See ya in 2025 bro

S8ulAbhinav

Farewell.
@_igot don't leave permanently plz 😭 , we spent less time together but u r a good guy , it was quality time ..
You should go for higher studies but also log on and play smtime like an hour in a week

Aalus

Big Bandar
@_igot don't leave permanently plz 😭 , we spent less time together but u r a good guy , it was quality time ..
You should go for higher studies but also log on and play smtime like an hour in a week
I wonder why are you crying

mugheera1122

Farewell.
byeee

TheTroubleMaker

Farewell.
Just saw this today, and you’re not grateful you met me? Lmao I’m joking, even if we haven’t been together for quite a while you made me happy during the days I was sad especially in /ad record ur self it was one of the best days of my Minecraft life with you, will truly miss you buddy, hoping to see you in 2025, DONT forget to check discord, message me whenever you’re back in 2025, a late farewell…