Minecraft Multiplayer Frozen Screen

ka_tray

I don't think I have done this to some servers except for MineLand, when I was playing Prison, after a few minutes, the game just got frozen, there is no low fps or the stress of memory. I have an Intel i5 7th Gen, 620 UHD Graphics, and 16GB RAM, in-game video setting I have set render/distance to 16 and 5x5. I don't get why it just got frozen. I extend my appreciation if you help me solve these problems please, thanks!

Ezolile

I don't think I have done this to some servers except for MineLand, when I was playing Prison, after a few minutes, the game just got frozen, there is no low fps or the stress of memory. I have an Intel i5 7th Gen, 620 UHD Graphics, and 16GB RAM, in-game video setting I have set render/distance to 16 and 5x5. I don't get why it just got frozen. I extend my appreciation if you help me solve these problems please, thanks!
With this setup you should not have any problems. My computer is like 10 times worse than yours and I am still able to play. Although I noticed that there is some weird lag in prison (not tps and ping issue). I had trouble playing it too but it did not froze. One thing you can try that helped me a bit is to set your maximum frame rate per second to lower value. Check what fps you usually get and in Minecraft options > Video settings set frame rate to value below that. Don't set it to unlimited. For example if you get maximum 200 fps set it to 180 or lower.
Also check out your hard drives on your computer for available space. Where mc is installed and where your operating system is installed. You need to have at least few gigabytes of free space.
If you playing on higher version of mc try 1.16.5 or 1.12.2.
Disable any modes or recourse packs that could possibly cause this.
I hope any of these would help you.
Best regards from Ezolile.

GODMCJAVA

i mean you can try some mods like sodium they can make things good for ya:)

deefer

none of the solutions offered above are reasonable or helpful at all. Quoted him "no memory stress or low fps"