Creative+ Suggestions for creative+

Aalus

Big Bandar
Here are a few suggestions for features that Mineland could add to Creative+

1. Muting System: Mineland should add a feature that allows players to mute private messages from others without notifying them. This would give players more control over their in-game communication.

2. Auto Punishment System: Mineland could implement an automatic punishment system that gives punishments to players who swears or insult others. This would prevent creative and donate chat from becoming a disaster due to toxic players, especially when moders aren't online.

3. Enhanced Coding Features: It would be great if Mineland added more coding options, such as being able to summon lightning, store items in variables, and use trigonometric functions like cosine, sine, and tangent. These additions would make coding more versatile and interesting.

4. Update to Version 1.16.5: Mineland should include new items and blocks from Minecraft version 1.16.5, like Netherite and basalt, in Creative+. This would give players access to the latest content for their creations.

5. Expanded Coding Features for Arrays: Mineland could also consider adding coding features related to arrays, which are a way to store multiple values. This would allow for more advanced and complex coding possibilities.

6. Joining Creative+ Games from the Main Hub: It would be convenient if Mineland brought back the feature that lets players join Creative+ games directly from the main hub. This would save time and make it easier to switch between different game modes.

Hayden

Coming from experience, not only is 6 an amazing idea. I also think mineland staff should give creative+ developers more freedom, allowing for tablist, tab rank, nametag ranks, and more to be changed.

And coming from someone who went out of his way to create a _work account just to run a SQL database game, similar to MySQL, I think that a SQL Database feature would be nice. Considering the enormous amount of money mineland makes, and how cheap OVH sql databases are, they could get a lot. Or mineland could create its own database handler, which would be nice.

Because MineLand is crazy enough to create a NullCordX server solely dedicated to DonateChat, to get a sort of DiscordSRV system working, I can assure you they would do this.

Also, as someone who runs a server myself, creating a database system is EASY.
But about SQL worlds, run an account with an autorejoin script, and have it afk at your sql world ad, Then make it so on join, it kicks the player if they are not you. (Player's name contains not "(your username, without the _work part)")

Then, use an array called SQL(worldname)
Run a script to check elements, and clear the to send array, meaning if signals should be taken or sent, they will. Or just use transfer world events on loop in one of your worlds if you don't understand advanced ML code