Aleksandarluleov scammed me in survival 1.

cwxc

Hello, mineland staff my name is cwxc (IGN), today i have a complaint against a player named Aleksandarluleov who scammed me on 3rd November according to India and the time was around 15 o'clock to 15:45 according to indian time, So now I am gonna explain you everything what exactly happened and why am i posting complaint after 3 days of scam and all the timings and date will be followed by india, Ok so what happened is on 3rd of November i asked Aleksandarluleov if he can buy me any rank from mineland store for stuff in survival 1 then he said ok but to show him all the stuff that I will give to him for rank then i put many stuff in my inventory and said him to use /invsee and see the items but he said me to add him to my base rg for few minutes because he want to take pictures of items that i put in shulker which i wanted to trade so that he can show his brother all the stuff, and because i saw he made donations on mineland and he is old player so i trusted him and added him in my rg but then after few minutes he sent me random video link to see so that i can get distracted and i got distracted by that video and in that time he took my Pandora Crown , Othersided Boots , Mapple syrup , Boss I Tenebra - Shadow Puppeteer , Robertic Hoe , Reaper of Void, Balalika , Boots of speed, winter pants , Shovel blade , Haloween Nightmare from shulkers that was placed in my base and he went away with all those items i got photos of shulker before he scammed and after he scammed. I got photo of shulker with stuff before he scammed because first i was trying to send him photos on discord so that i wont have to add him in rg but it was not able to send so i had to add him in rg so that he can take screenshot of stuff. Now 1 more question will arise why i am telling this all after 3 days what happened is at that time only messaged 1 moderator ranked 3 and told him everything that happened on Discord so he said he will help me by cooperating with English moderators who took 3 days and today I want patient anymore to wait for moders response so I tried to talk to Aleksandarluleov so that he will return my stuff but what happened is he said that he wants the old illegal survival back (Including hacking, duping, scamming, etc) so I took a screenshot of all the chats and sent to that moder ranked 3 and also took pictures of him having my Pandora Crown, Boss egg, Shovel blade and also sent to the moderator then he said moderators are working on it he will get banned soon then I asked him how can I get my stuff back then he told me to write everything accurately with all proofs I have on mineland forums when admin or collector will see my post they will give my items that Aleksandarluleov stole from my rg. I am posting all photos kindly check them and please help me to get my items back. I will be very grateful to mineland staff.

Regards
cwxc

Attachments

• Scammer name.jpg
    Scammer name.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Shulker photo before scam.jpg
    Shulker photo before scam.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 7
  • Shulker photo after scam.jpg
    Shulker photo after scam.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 8
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-11-07 at 00.09.32_4c271604.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-07 at 00.09.32_4c271604.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Scammer using my crown and shovel.jpg
    Scammer using my crown and shovel.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 8
  • It was Aleksandarluleov wearing crown and using my shoel blade.jpg
    It was Aleksandarluleov wearing crown and using my shoel blade.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 8
  • His rg has my boss egg.jpg
    His rg has my boss egg.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Chat proof 1.jpg
    Chat proof 1.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 7
  • chat proof 2.jpg
    chat proof 2.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 6
  • chat proof 3.jpg
    chat proof 3.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 6

Aalus

Big Bandar
Hello, mineland staff my name is cwxc (IGN), today i have a complaint against a player named Aleksandarluleov who scammed me on 3rd November according to India and the time was around 15 o'clock to 15:45 according to indian time, So now I am gonna explain you everything what exactly happened and why am i posting complaint after 3 days of scam and all the timings and date will be followed by india, Ok so what happened is on 3rd of November i asked Aleksandarluleov if he can buy me any rank from mineland store for stuff in survival 1 then he said ok but to show him all the stuff that I will give to him for rank then i put many stuff in my inventory and said him to use /invsee and see the items but he said me to add him to my base rg for few minutes because he want to take pictures of items that i put in shulker which i wanted to trade so that he can show his brother all the stuff, and because i saw he made donations on mineland and he is old player so i trusted him and added him in my rg but then after few minutes he sent me random video link to see so that i can get distracted and i got distracted by that video and in that time he took my Pandora Crown , Othersided Boots , Mapple syrup , Boss I Tenebra - Shadow Puppeteer , Robertic Hoe , Reaper of Void, Balalika , Boots of speed, winter pants , Shovel blade , Haloween Nightmare from shulkers that was placed in my base and he went away with all those items i got photos of shulker before he scammed and after he scammed. I got photo of shulker with stuff before he scammed because first i was trying to send him photos on discord so that i wont have to add him in rg but it was not able to send so i had to add him in rg so that he can take screenshot of stuff. Now 1 more question will arise why i am telling this all after 3 days what happened is at that time only messaged 1 moderator ranked 3 and told him everything that happened on Discord so he said he will help me by cooperating with English moderators who took 3 days and today I want patient anymore to wait for moders response so I tried to talk to Aleksandarluleov so that he will return my stuff but what happened is he said that he wants the old illegal survival back (Including hacking, duping, scamming, etc) so I took a screenshot of all the chats and sent to that moder ranked 3 and also took pictures of him having my Pandora Crown, Boss egg, Shovel blade and also sent to the moderator then he said moderators are working on it he will get banned soon then I asked him how can I get my stuff back then he told me to write everything accurately with all proofs I have on mineland forums when admin or collector will see my post they will give my items that Aleksandarluleov stole from my rg. I am posting all photos kindly check them and please help me to get my items back. I will be very grateful to mineland staff.

Regards
cwxc
Ain't reading allat. Try shortening your extremely long paragraph