[GUIDE] Disable Death msg.

Those people who want to disable death msg stop voting for number 2 and code this instead( while you are at it vote for number 3)

1697120674713.png

1697120748367.png

1697120766306.png

Credits to @AtomSeis

Last edited:

AtomSeis

I doubt anyone cares, but that's in my world :kekw:
oh, it's my first post on this forums (newer one)

Aalus

Big Bandar

veddnt

Idk what number 2 is but I've seen players saying "Vote for 3: power thingy, root and trigonometry" (like a billion times). Why would you even need trigonometry in ML? Go watch calculus free courses on YouTube
Ok 1st) How do you know what is going on in the discord server? Aren't you banned??
2nd) Stfu dude wdym by watch calculus video on youtube, how does that even relate to here?? trigonometry and calculus are two different things... Also if you don't know about something don't say about it dumbass, There are many things that we would need trigonometry for. anyways its just pointless to argue with you

Aalus

Big Bandar
Ok 1st) How do you know what is going on in the discord server? Aren't you banned??
2nd) Stfu dude wdym by watch calculus video on youtube, how does that even relate to here?? trigonometry and calculus are two different things... Also if you don't know about something don't say about it dumbass, There are many things that we would need trigonometry for. anyways its just pointless to argue with you
Why do you expect me to be unaware of the thing that is being discussed like a million times in cc

Aalus

Big Bandar
What's the point of trigonometry except for Projectile motion. Everything else can be coded as of now like @sphere to create spheres, spiral vector to manipulate the position of a vector and much more... 💀

Aalus

Big Bandar
"wdym by watch calculus video on youtube" Cuz you act like you know everything

veddnt

What's the point of trigonometry except for Projectile motion. Everything else can be coded as of now like @sphere to create spheres, spiral vector to manipulate the position of a vector and much more... 💀
Yk your whole ideas just end at some kind of vector...

veddnt

You think this is a conversation? Well this is just a trick to get more messages so that I can beat deefer. Bro fell for it 💀
yeah i alr know now stfu you cant surpass deefer anyways