He's back

deefer

After almost 2 months of missing, I have came back to fight against my mortal enemy.

deefer

i guess you did give me an additional 15 points for that stupid award XD

deefer

btw is that your in game name also? cuz it is kinda recognizable to me

thetarr

Yes, I am TheTarr, we used to play with each other 3 years ago dont you remember?

deefer

ye i do lol i wouldnt forget people that i know that easily... can i ask you why did you like so many messages? specifically mine?

thetarr

It is bc you had the most messages on forum when i came here. It was kinda empty LOL! and i wanted to know what will happen if i like 100+ messages and it turns out a role will be granted

thetarr

ehrmm, nothing much had happened since i left ml. I read the mail you sent me and i deeply apologized for ignoring you at that moment

deefer

dw, it was mostly my fault. In my view point i was trying to code the soup pvp game asap because i didnt have much time nor deffer it late.

deefer

oh sorry for griefing your game too, it was a monument for our friendship and i griefed it ungracefully

thetarr

i still remembered giving you dev and learning about variables then you just coded some weird stuff xdddd

deefer

ye lol you were one of my first friends on this server. the first was from prison

deefer

it just feels like a dream, i couldnt resist my impatience, i deeply apologize

Aalus

Big Bandar
ehrmm, nothing much had happened since i left ml. I read the mail you sent me and i deeply apologized for ignoring you at that moment
Thetarr istg if you talk with deefer AGAIN. He's trying to become the player with the most messages so shhh