Survival Thread.

Firestar32

Share your best case-openings (Forbiddens etc.)
Maybe share some funny moments? idk
You can chat ig

Totally did not copy DJ

ezezeez

Share your best case-openings (Forbiddens etc.)
Maybe share some funny moments? idk
You can chat ig

Totally did not copy DJ
i dont open cases(or grind) in survival (it doesnt have keep inv even after spending 40$ (yes im a coward))

opgamerXYT

Idk, If I should share it or not, Umm, Hmm, Okay Ima share it but not with the names.
Just today, I got banned for 9.2, and, I made an appeal, But as soon as I made the appeal and tried to join ML, I noticed I am unbanned and a mail from a mod, telling me it's an invalid ban (Not telling his/her's name) And, I have already made a ban appeal, Also, I didn't got Unban for my appeal, Just because it was invalid, So, The most logical thing I can do was, Just Change my Appeal Title to "Delete this" :)
(Note: this story is not full, and no hate is going to the mod who banned me, It is a bit modified with languages etc, I love Him, and It was a mistake, Humans make mistake so no hate to him from my side)

SuvratJain110H

Idk, If I should share it or not, Umm, Hmm, Okay Ima share it but not with the names.
Just today, I got banned for 9.2, and, I made an appeal, But as soon as I made the appeal and tried to join ML, I noticed I am unbanned and a mail from a mod, telling me it's an invalid ban (Not telling his/her's name) And, I have already made a ban appeal, Also, I didn't got Unban for my appeal, Just because it was invalid, So, The most logical thing I can do was, Just Change my Appeal Title to "Delete this" :)
(Note: this story is not full, and no hate is going to the mod who banned me, It is a bit modified with languages etc, I love Him, and It was a mistake, Humans make mistake so no hate to him from my side)
It's already been 32 days till I am banned :._;

Hauzenex

no one asked

veddnt

I don't know about funny moments but i got to visit CheeseLasagna's base so thats something :D
and uh yeah i forgor... my main gamemode used to be survival yet i can't recall the fuuny moments :(
DeadAqua wher u gone 😭