Status
Not open for further replies.

3369King

when someone breaks a bed in bedwars sometimes it does not indicate that it was broken whatsoever and this causes quite an inconvenience as we dont know the bed is broken so we might jump in the void to not give resources to other players and then we find out that our bed was broken. i hope you can fix this. thanks

iCherish

Sr.Moder | Core staff
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Greetings @3369King,

All bug reports should be made in the Bug reports section. Anyways for your case, are you using any clients that might affect this? As for Lunar client, for example, there is an option to turn this off. Do let me know the case.

Best regards,
iCherish | Sr.Moder

M4ddyexe

Greetings @3369King,

All bug reports should be made in the Bug reports section. Anyways for your case, are you using any clients that might affect this? As for Lunar client, for example, there is an option to turn this off. Do let me know the case.

Best regards,
iCherish | Sr.Moder
I don't think it is due to a client. I experience the same problem along with my friends who use different clients.

iCherish

Sr.Moder | Core staff
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
I don't think it is due to a client. I experience the same problem along with my friends who use different clients.
Ok, then it should be sent to the correct thread > Bug reports section.

Status
Not open for further replies.