Doom1Ace

Hello mineland lately there have bin a lot of trades and I was thinking to prevent scams u should add a /trade (name) command it would help the server and players a ton and prevent a lot of scams that’s all thank you for your time.

SuvratJain110H

But if they will add the command it will remove the experience of ups and downs. It makes the game realistic.
You can call moderator in the game to be at the sight of trade until the trade is done.
And it's your responsibility to not get scammed cause you should always record while trading or call moderator.

veddnt

Pff, what you are suggesting is that you need to call some moder to trade? Isnt this just stupid, adding a command like this would be very helpful + the moders can wasting their time on your stupid trades and focus on moderating better. "it's your responsibility to not get scammed" - bs

SuvratJain110H

But if they will add the command it will remove the experience of ups and downs. It makes the game realistic.
You can call moderator in the game to be at the sight of trade until the trade is done.

Pff, what you are suggesting is that you need to call some moder to trade? Isnt this just stupid, adding a command like this would be very helpful + the moders can wasting their time on your stupid trades and focus on moderating better. "it's your responsibility to not get scammed" - bs
I don't agree with u on adding command for trade. It will make the game less realistic. And about the moders wasting there time, if they are busy they can just say they are busy so it won't affect them. So many moders are there and not all are busy at the same time.

SuvratJain110H

Calling a moder while trading makes the intraction and good understanding between players. And /trade will remove the scamming thing, which is also part of the game. And now you will say that they get banned, So everything is fine scammers will get banned and game will continue to grow.

veddnt

Calling a moder while trading makes the intraction and good understanding between players. And /trade will remove the scamming thing, which is also part of the game. And now you will say that they get banned, So everything is fine scammers will get banned and game will continue to grow.
i dont want to prolong this stupid convo

Aalus

Big Bandar
Hello mineland lately there have bin a lot of trades and I was thinking to prevent scams u should add a /trade (name) command it would help the server and players a ton and prevent a lot of scams that’s all thank you for your time.
Makes no sense to me