New New generator system on SkyBlock

AlexRadievskiy

Administrator
Administrator
Greetings, gentlemen! Today we will discuss together the new generator system, which will be launched in about an hour after the publication of this post.

First, let's look at the main reasons for this change:
  1. Optimization: Now you can install at least 500 generators on the entire skyblock and mine resources from them without lags.
  2. Scalability: The new system will provide great opportunities for future upgrades.
  3. Increased value: Improved generators will be even more important.
  4. Monetization of the project: This will allow us to continue to develop and improve the mode.
  5. Improved gold turnover: Players with more gold will be able to improve their generators and sell them to other players in exchange for items or donations.
1. If you set up a funnel directly below the ore spawn location, the ore will automatically move into the funnel without dropping out into the world.
2. Improving generator increases chance of precisely valuable ores.

In the next days we plan to adjust the chances of falling out ores at different levels, the prices of generator upgrades, as well as the prices of ores in the shop. Presumably the odds will be less than on "sb light 1-3", but more than on other SBs. If you have any suggestions for further development of generators, please leave them in the comments.

I look forward to your feedback and suggestions!
Opera__2023-05-13_104818_Desktop20-2010.31.42.02.mp4.png

ezezeez

took you some time but overall good update
Greetings, gentlemen! Today we will discuss together the new generator system, which will be launched in about an hour after the publication of this post.

1. Optimization: Now you can install at least 500 generators on the entire skyblock and mine resources from them without lags.
  2. Scalability: The new system will provide great opportunities for future upgrades.
  4. Monetization of the project: This will allow us to continue to develop and improve the mode.
  5. Improved gold turnover: Players with more gold will be able to improve their generators and sell them to other players in exchange for items or donations.
1. If you set up a funnel directly below the ore spawn location, the ore will automatically move into the funnel without dropping out into the world.

In the next days we plan to adjust the chances of falling out ores at different levels, the prices of generator upgrades, as well as the prices of ores in the shop. Presumably the odds will be less than on "sb light 1-3", but more than on other SBs. If you have any suggestions for further development of generators, please leave them in the comments.

Ezolile

If you place hopper directly bellow the block that is spawning from generator it will give only 1 item. In general it will ignore fortune we have on our pickaxes.

AlexRadievskiy

Administrator
Administrator
If you place hopper directly bellow the block that is spawning from generator it will give only 1 item. In general it will ignore fortune we have on our pickaxes.
As far as I remember, we made it take into account the luck enchantment on the pickaxe. Can you record a video so we can see the problem?

Ezolile

As far as I remember, we made it take into account the luck enchantment on the pickaxe. Can you record a video so we can see the problem?
Sorry I can't make video. My PC has very low configuration. But basically fortune on pickaxes works for generated blocks only if there is no hopper directly bellow spawned block.

Here is my testing setup:
2023-05-22_00.19.37.png
So when I mine with this setup with fortune 7 pickaxe (Дисоциациа) it gives me only 1 item (I mean it behaves like there is no fortune on my pickaxe). I tested for a few minutes and got like 5 diamond ores and only 5-6 diamonds from mining it and also it gives like 5-6 lapis per mined block and it should be giving like half of stack. I tried other pickaxe too with less fortune and results were same.
When I remove hoppers or place them further down from spawning blocks it works good.
You can test on my island if you like just bring your own pickaxe ;).
Best regards from Ezolile.

Last edited:

IAM_PROFESSIONAL

Bro or sis any thing you are can you see my ban apeal if not see this "I was very happy because i brought the youtube rank i was using /fly and flying because the game was on build mod i didn't know that its rule now i know its been 20 days since ban and i cant wait more then that the reason is also not written right the reason was using /fly but there is reason written hacking"

mugheera1122

thi

s is really nice gen