Spawn killing/cheating

csabatom

Hey, my name is csabatom and I played this server for a few weeks now I m enjoying it and all that but here is the thing these 2 guys came up to me yesterday and just spawn killed me at nether, then I quit the server I reported them but every time the answer is "We are so sorry but the person was not online", this is nonsense. I m not a little kid who can play all day all night, I just want to enjoy the server but these cheating little kids whos enjoy is that to make other people games unenjoyable is fuming and the mods or admins doing nothing. I would like to request a ban on them or something to do with these kiddos. YTKANOS and S41ently.

Ezolile

Hey, my name is csabatom and I played this server for a few weeks now I m enjoying it and all that but here is the thing these 2 guys came up to me yesterday and just spawn killed me at nether, then I quit the server I reported them but every time the answer is "We are so sorry but the person was not online", this is nonsense. I m not a little kid who can play all day all night, I just want to enjoy the server but these cheating little kids whos enjoy is that to make other people games unenjoyable is fuming and the mods or admins doing nothing. I would like to request a ban on them or something to do with these kiddos. YTKANOS and S41ently.
Hello there. If you are sure those 2 are cheating you can use recording software and report them here on forum in File a complaint section and provide your video proof since reporting cheating in game requires moderators to catch them in act of cheating and it can take time because cheaters are sneaky.
As far prison is concerned my guess it is created as factions and pvp based server and there is nothing that can be done to stop players doing "spawn" killing. If you ask staff to punish them for blocking you doing your tasks by killing you they will answer "This is prison". This happened to me few times so far.
And even if these 2 do get banned or leave server someone else will show up and do same thing since there are ones who are bad at pvp to play SW or BW and they come to prison, level up and kill lower lvl players so they can get in higher places on kills leaderboard. This is most common thing you will encounter in Prison so there is no need to get anoyed by them. Your solutions are to find someone from your faction or at least similar lvl to your own and fight them or try to avoid them as much is possible. We all do this even me who is playing on prison for more than 2 years and almost everyone knows me.
If I can be of any assistance msg me when you see me in game. I will try to help as much as I can so you could play your game.
Best regards from Ezolile.

Aalus

Big Bandar
Hello there. If you are sure those 2 are cheating you can use recording software and report them here on forum in File a complaint section and provide your video proof since reporting cheating in game requires moderators to catch them in act of cheating and it can take time because cheaters are sneaky.
As far prison is concerned my guess it is created as factions and pvp based server and there is nothing that can be done to stop players doing "spawn" killing. If you ask staff to punish them for blocking you doing your tasks by killing you they will answer "This is prison". This happened to me few times so far.
And even if these 2 do get banned or leave server someone else will show up and do same thing since there are ones who are bad at pvp to play SW or BW and they come to prison, level up and kill lower lvl players so they can get in higher places on kills leaderboard. This is most common thing you will encounter in Prison so there is no need to get anoyed by them. Your solutions are to find someone from your faction or at least similar lvl to your own and fight them or try to avoid them as much is possible. We all do this even me who is playing on prison for more than 2 years and almost everyone knows me.
If I can be of any assistance msg me when you see me in game. I will try to help as much as I can so you could play your game.
Best regards from Ezolile.
Nice English