TIPS to Get more and more gold

bkuvsna

Players at mineland have a serious problem about golds. Most of them use it donate, upgrade code levels, buy silvers for perks and more. But How to get a lots of gold? It's very easy. But you need to wait 1 month for that. The technique you will use is "1 month gold savings". You just need to follow 3 way:

1. Login daily, collect login rewards at hub: It's a nice idea to get login rewards. You only get 500-550 golds from 7 day login. At the first day of login you will get 50 golds as a reward. But sometimes the golds replaces with case. And at the 7th day login you will get 500 golds. Don't miss a single day! Do it continuesly!

2. Vote for the server: It's also a nice way to vote for mineland. After voting at the 3 leaderboard, go to hub and open the rewards. Then click the diamond. There's a chance to get 50-500 golds. But sometimes you also get ranks for 1d.

3. Don't use gold: You must not use gold for 1 month and keep earning. Then you will be able to increase the amount of your gold! ENJOY!

Sky_kspop

Players at mineland have a serious problem about golds. Most of them use it donate, upgrade code levels, buy silvers for perks and more. But How to get a lots of gold? It's very easy. But you need to wait 1 month for that. The technique you will use is "1 month gold savings". You just need to follow 3 way:

1. Login daily, collect login rewards at hub: It's a nice idea to get login rewards. You only get 500-550 golds from 7 day login. At the first day of login you will get 50 golds as a reward. But sometimes the golds replaces with case. And at the 7th day login you will get 500 golds. Don't miss a single day! Do it continuesly!

2. Vote for the server: It's also a nice way to vote for mineland. After voting at the 3 leaderboard, go to hub and open the rewards. Then click the diamond. There's a chance to get 50-500 golds. But sometimes you also get ranks for 1d.

3. Don't use gold: You must not use gold for 1 month and keep earning. Then you will be able to increase the amount of your gold! ENJOY!
nah just find a rich person and be his friend then keep PUA him to get golds

ItchyDitchy

My List, I guess:
- Vote Daily (Up to 500 Gold Daily)
- Claim Daily Rewards (550 Gold Weekly)
- /Report (3 Gold per VALID Report)
- Skywars with friends (Up to 12 Gold with a party of 12, make sure to have fun still and don't make the games longer than they should be(Say gg at the end))
- Make decent worlds; players will spit their gold to your world if it is worth it.
- Participate in Events

Flonco478

My List, I guess:
- Skywars with friends (Up to 12 Gold with a party of 12, make sure to have fun still and don't make the games longer than they should be(Say gg at the end))
- Make decent worlds; players will spit their gold to your world if it is worth it.
- Participate in Events
Nice

ItzZahin

My List, I guess:
- Participate in Events
The best way is to **Buy golds**....
Yeah kinda cause we have to support mineland finance also ig.. nvm.......

ItchyDitchy

The best way is to **Buy golds**....
Yeah kinda cause we have to support mineland finance also ig.. nvm.......
That is true, but the presumed basis is where any player can actually do it without the need of irl money.