1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined My moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by WWTS, Sep 12, 2017.

1. WWTS

WWTS Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team Junior Moderator

1.Your nickname-WWTS.
    2.Since when are you playing on the server?-About 3 months I think.
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf)-The old sky block server.
    4.Do you have any bans**/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons)-Nop.
    ------
    1.Your name-Kristofer
    2.Age-12 but I am very mature Its really hard to get me angry and if I say I'm going to do something I WILL do it.
    3.Timezone GMT+0300 (EEST)
    4.Game experience on the server- Good mostly I have made some friends and I'm very good at PvP.
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rulestab) -I read the rules at least once a week.
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them)-Yhe I have had some but they all were solved
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server)-I'm very willing and I am already friends With some of the moderators.
    8.Knowledge of English language--- I speak very well
    9.Knowledge of Russian language -- Not so good but I do know it
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations -- Yes, as I stated before It's very hard to anger me, and I have delt with those situations a lot.
    11.The presence of the microphone. -- I do have a mic and it's a professional one.
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) WWTS#3025
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? -- sadly no cuz "I'm too young"
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server about 4 to 9 h and on weekends maybe 12h
    15.Your occupation -- I guess none.
    16.Willingness to work hard -- I am very willing to work hard.

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Due to the fact that we currently have a lot of moderators in your timezone your application will remain Pending.

You have been very active so keep it up and if we need a new mod in this given timezone I will contact you first!