Supporter?

zXonix

Registered
Hi, even though I'm new to the server (like 30-50 days) I play quite actively/a lot of Bedwars and Skywars. In the time I have always come across many hackers who have broken the games and also the stats for me and other players. And as a pvp sweat, I don't like that quite as much. So I wondered if there was a better way to deal with these hackers other than reporting them. So I looked around to see what it takes to become a team member. However, I don't know if I would really want to become a moderator. Is there also such a thing as a "supporter" whose reports go through faster or better than a normal player. so just a person who can help better on the spot? It was just a question... I would appreciate an answer. ^^

ImYourTheme

Staff member
Helper Core
Hi, even though I'm new to the server (like 30-50 days) I play quite actively/a lot of Bedwars and Skywars. In the time I have always come across many hackers who have broken the games and also the stats for me and other players. And as a pvp sweat, I don't like that quite as much. So I wondered if there was a better way to deal with these hackers other than reporting them. So I looked around to see what it takes to become a team member. However, I don't know if I would really want to become a moderator. Is there also such a thing as a "supporter" whose reports go through faster or better than a normal player. so just a person who can help better on the spot? It was just a question... I would appreciate an answer. ^^
There's only moder who handle most of this type of stuff, there is no staff position for handling reports. You can suggest on our Discord Server in the suggestions channel to see if it gets added.

ΰΌΊ 𝓲𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽𝔂𝔂_ ΰΌ»

π’₯π“Šπ“ˆπ“‰π’Ύπ’Έπ‘’ π’ΎπΉπ“‡π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰π“Žπ“Ž_
Staff member
Justice
Core Staff
Hello @zXonix

We appreciate your efforts of wanting to make the server clean of hackers. If you would want to apply as a moderator, you may find information about it on our discord server in the #️applications channel.
Sadly, we do not support custom report systems, all reports are checked as soon as they arrive but takes time as Mineland is a progressive server and the player-base is increasing everyday. If you wish to help us catching hackers without the moderator rank, you are always welcomed to use the ingame /report command or record and post the proof in the report rule breakers section.
For more information and/or queries, you may join our discord server.

Thank you and have a great day,
iFrostyy_ | Justice

DJMahirNationTV

Registered
Sup Bro, as they said, there is no Fast Support, but there is a "Bypass AntiCheat" or Imperator and Suppport Rank. This features you can buy it in the Stores, if you click on Ranks or on Special.

You can ban them Hackers by-urself. BUT you have to need a Vaild Proof. Thenyou can send it simply here in the Forums under the Section "Report Rule-Breakers". And fill the Forum with sending the Proof. There is a Server allowed like "YouTube or Streamable".

There is my Recommend, but decide with your Own risky.

have a nice day :)