flamecaster

add 1.16 to mineland because c+ is the only gamemode which is keeping ml from 'dead' and we love c+ and mineland is getting boring and boring so you could add a new gamemode to ml and remove prison because its the most boring then skyblock/buildbattle no hate to bb but everybody wants 1.16 to be in ml since it got more stuff then 1.12 and we all begging about this please add this if it did got added more ppl and games would come and hire some coders please 🥺
-flamecaster9 and if this thread is werid its just me using it
first time 😅

deefer

add 1.16 to mineland because c+ is the only gamemode which is keeping ml from 'dead' and we love c+ and mineland is getting boring and boring so you could add a new gamemode to ml and remove prison because its the most boring then skyblock/buildbattle no hate to bb but everybody wants 1.16 to be in ml since it got more stuff then 1.12 and we all begging about this please add this if it did got added more ppl and games would come and hire some coders please 🥺
-flamecaster9 and if this thread is werid its just me using it first time 😅
that will happen in next decade, the developers have quit long ago

deefer

Next decade? You don't think that's a bit too early
mineland is already dead in the next 2 years and completely dead/shuts down in next 5-8 years. if u aint comfort with the words then i will use eons aka 1bil year

HocheTheSoma

Yes i like the idea bc we want items that 1.12.2 doesnt have like lanterns and more specific items.

Max_FX

-flamecaster9 and if this thread is werid its just me using it first time 😅
Fact : mineland Say than 1.16 will release on febuary 30th !

Max_FX

tbh i talked with the dev, his priority isnt 1.16, and hes kinda lazy and yeah one dev left
I talked with him too, he said than that will never work and player will left the server because of the biggest change (but that dumb, its the only way to revive this death server), he has a lot of argument for "proofing" than he do not wanna do 1.16.5

deefer

I talked with him too, he said than that will never work and player will left the server because of the biggest change (but that dumb, its the only way to revive this death server), he has a lot of argument for "proofing" than he do not wanna do 1.16.5
can u ask chatgpt to translate what u on about because i cant translate this broken eng