SkyBlock SkyWars BedWars Prison Survival Anarchy Hub Discord Global/Other BuildBattle Creative+ Alright, i want to rate mineland, its a little shame that mineland is getting worse and players are leaving because of mineland updates, such as bot.

Bedwars - Im pretty decent at bedwars but 1 problem, i sometimes taking damage for no reason. Players are bow and fireball worshippers (spammers of course.) It angers me cuz they spam fireballs or bow. I kept being solo on 2v2. I cant find a GOOD TEAMMATE. Anyways, 6/10.
Skywars - This is the worst game for me. Its like pay to win. You need a kit to win, such as ninja. Its the powerful kit. Almost everyone uses it and me not. It costs 125000 silvers for a upgrade, obviously at VI idk. I get it cuz there is Rams or Rays power but HOW TO GET THAT? im imperator but i guess u can get it while being bandito idk. The rating is 3/10.
Prison - I didnt play prison but when i joined, it was grinding and i hated it. Its cool but its boring a little. 5/10
SkyBlock - Ok, this is going to be worse... On skyblock, you need TO PAY to win. SkyBlock players are playing that game cuz its fun. Its peaceful but robbing. Im amazed of the word robbing, its like my username and bruh. I want to change my username. 4/10
Anarchy - I remember when Bridge was added to the game. I loved it, of course. But sadly its removed. 8/10
Discord - Nothing to say here, its a cool discord server, to talk with friends but to apply. Im under 15 and i kinda want to apply as a moderator. 7.5/10
BuildBattle - I have played this game 1 year ago or 2. It was fun but now its not. Its sad to think im not playing it. Atleast i have some good memories. 5.25/10
Creative+ - I love this gamemode, you can create a game but sadly you need to pay to develop a game or adding floors. Its ruinous to think most of them are playing that gamemode. 9/10kaebi - DON'T WATCH UWUCUTESINGLE... [YT7iiaZBcto - 1355x762 - 1m38s].png

Parodies

You forgot the Anti-Bot System :b
Bedwars - Im pretty decent at bedwars but 1 problem, i sometimes taking damage for no reason. Players are bow and fireball worshippers (spammers of course.) It angers me cuz they spam fireballs or bow. I kept being solo on 2v2. I cant find a GOOD TEAMMATE. Anyways, 6/10.
Skywars - This is the worst game for me. Its like pay to win. You need a kit to win, such as ninja. Its the powerful kit. Almost everyone uses it and me not. It costs 125000 silvers for a upgrade, obviously at VI idk. I get it cuz there is Rams or Rays power but HOW TO GET THAT? im imperator but i guess u can get it while being bandito idk. The rating is 3/10.
Prison - I didnt play prison but when i joined, it was grinding and i hated it. Its cool but its boring a little. 5/10
SkyBlock - Ok, this is going to be worse... On skyblock, you need TO PAY to win. SkyBlock players are playing that game cuz its fun. Its peaceful but robbing. Im amazed of the word robbing, its like my username and bruh. I want to change my username. 4/10
Anarchy - I remember when Bridge was added to the game. I loved it, of course. But sadly its removed. 8/10
Discord - Nothing to say here, its a cool discord server, to talk with friends but to apply. Im under 15 and i kinda want to apply as a moderator. 7.5/10
BuildBattle - I have played this game 1 year ago or 2. It was fun but now its not. Its sad to think im not playing it. Atleast i have some good memories. 5.25/10
Creative+ - I love this gamemode, you can create a game but sadly you need to pay to develop a game or adding floors. Its ruinous to think most of them are playing that gamemode. 9/10View attachment 408
if the OGs saw ML now, they would bow their heads in shame. Pathetic

Aalus

Big Bandar
Creative+ - I love this gamemode, you can create a game but sadly you need to pay to develop a game or adding floors. Its ruinous to think most of them are playing that gamemode. 9/10View attachment 408
I agree