SkyWars BedWars Global/Other Balance Silver in other gamemodes

M4ddyexe

Skywars seems to be the only gamemode as of now that gives reasonable rates of silver.
Being a bedwars main and someone who plays fireball fight as well, I would suggest fixing the rates of silver in those gamemodes too.
1 bed break in fireball fight is worth 16 silver.
1 kill in skywars is worth 50 silver. Which is not at all balanced for someone who wants to play fireball fight.
I would suggest to fix the silver rates for gamemodes other than skywars aswell.

Last edited:

Aalus

Big Bandar
Skywars seems to be the only gamemode as of now that gives reasonable rates of silver.
Being a bedwars main and someone who plays fireball fight as well, I would suggest fixing the rates of silver in those gamemodes too.
1 kill in skywars is worth 50 silver. Which is not at all balanced for someone who wants to play fireball fight.
I would suggest to fix the silver rates for gamemodes other than skywars aswell
I like how you didnt put a punctuation mark at the end of your suggestion just to make sure that you do not get canceled by players claiming the usage of ChatGPT by you to write suggestions. I'm gonna do the same You should not do that! Just be yourself...

M4ddyexe

I like how you didnt put a punctuation mark at the end of your suggestion just to make sure that you do not get canceled by players claiming the usage of ChatGPT by you to write suggestions. I'm gonna do the same You should not do that! Just be yourself...
Didn't even notice I left out that (.) thanks.

Last edited:

ItzZahin

I would suggest to fix the silver rates for gamemodes other than skywars aswell.
true