Parodies

This is why 11 yr olds shouldn't have access to this forum...
So he's applying for mod, giving feedback (worlds worst suggestions) and can't spell ML in caps

ngl these were the WORST suggestions i've EVER seen, and ive been playing ml since ~2019

NeRdGM

So he's applying for mod, giving feedback (worlds worst suggestions) and can't spell ML in caps

ngl these were the WORST suggestions i've EVER seen, and ive been playing ml since ~2019
🗿🍷

Parodies

Its pathetic how bad this is.

also what the hell are "New events," I can guarantee you haven't even mastered the code you were given, so there's no point in new ones.

Ult bedwars is an AWFUL idea, its alr dead
Swears are okay

ah yes, the moderators have quited, ofc they have thats why they absolutely bodyslam anybody who says poopie in donate chat.

>
advertise your servers please change the ip for the LAST TIME idk why but the unranked or ranked arent getting the possible message white text colors or atleast for ranked...
ik your moders quited long time ago its time u hire one
ur full of money (maybe)
>

What... How the hell do you even know what server advertisement is. You legit seem like you're 10...

These are legit the WORST suggestions ever. I can guarantee not a single staff member will take what you said to heart

flamecaster

Its pathetic how bad this is.

also what the hell are "New events," I can guarantee you haven't even mastered the code you were given, so there's no point in new ones.

Ult bedwars is an AWFUL idea, its alr dead
Swears are okay

ah yes, the moderators have quited, ofc they have thats why they absolutely bodyslam anybody who says poopie in donate chat.

>
advertise your servers please change the ip for the LAST TIME idk why but the unranked or ranked arent getting the possible message white text colors or atleast for ranked...
ik your moders quited long time ago its time u hire one
ur full of money (maybe)
>

What... How the hell do you even know what server advertisement is. You legit seem like you're 10...

These are legit the WORST suggestions ever. I can guarantee not a single staff member will take what you said to heart
i didnt write this i left for a long ago i didnt touch forums ever since for a report i dont like writing in forums

veddnt

meh spare the little guy, He aint done any harm to ya