#BRINGBACKBWC

15crystalX

Helper Justice, Moder Core and Bandar in Mineland
Staff member
Disc. Moder
So basically a while ago, bedwars 4v4 (a.k.a bedwars classic gamemode) got removed due to it being "inactive". However during my time playing bedwars (before), I have seen bedwars trio being more dead than bedwars classic. And funny how trio is still there whilst classic is removed :(

Raise your voices so that the administration can see it! They will surely bring it back if we put enough effort! I mean why wouldn't they ? This change was made for the community no ? And the community wants it so I'm sure they'll listen to us IF we work together :D

Aalus

Big Bandar
So basically a while ago, bedwars 4v4 (a.k.a bedwars classic gamemode) got removed due to it being "inactive". However during my time playing bedwars (before), I have seen bedwars trio being more dead than bedwars classic. And funny how trio is still there whilst classic is removed :(

Raise your voices so that the administration can see it! They will surely bring it back if we put enough effort! I mean why wouldn't they ? This change was made for the community no ? And the community wants it so I'm sure they'll listen to us IF we work together :D
C R I N G E (nice english)

ItzZahin

After some investigations I have really found out that Bedwars 4 × 4 was more active than the Bedwars 3 × 3.

So in my opinion,
The administration of Mineland community should bring back Bedwars 4 × 4 but as we can see also there is no benefit of bringing them back cause if you wait like 1-2 hours in Bedwars 4 × 4 or 3 × 3 then you will find a match otherwise no. So mineland community should add some extra rewards for Bedwars match win. Like if someone gets more kill and if they win the match they will be given any kind of cases 5-10 or Like every Bedwars match win = 100-250 golds rewards.

If Mineland really do something like this bedwars will get famous than other gamemodes for sure.
Thank you for reading.
- ItzZahin

ezezeez

only thing we both agree on

ezezeez

After some investigations I have really found out that Bedwars 4 × 4 was more active than the Bedwars 3 × 3.

So in my opinion,
The administration of Mineland community should bring back Bedwars 4 × 4 but as we can see also there is no benefit of bringing them back cause if you wait like 1-2 hours in Bedwars 4 × 4 or 3 × 3 then you will find a match otherwise no. So mineland community should add some extra rewards for Bedwars match win. Like if someone gets more kill and if they win the match they will be given any kind of cases 5-10 or Like every Bedwars match win = 100-250 golds rewards.

If Mineland really do something like this bedwars will get famous than other gamemodes for sure.
Thank you for reading.
- ItzZahin
w t f 100-250 gold rewards @AliAhmad123 sounds like gold mine to me

So in my opinion,

Thank you for reading.
- ItzZahin
wtf.